SUMMARY

Hi guys. So this is just another JungKook IU fanfiction. I've been reading KookIU fanfiction quite a lot these days so yeah, I decide to write one. Here is the summary but mind you, i'm suck at writing summary, teehee~~.

Jeon Jung Kook, a well known international playboy. That's what media and fans called him. His name has been associated with many girl group members but his heart only beats for one and only girl, IU.

IU, one of the most respected female soloists in South Korea. Her popularity despite of being a solo, exceeds those in girl groups.

Did she notice Jung Kook? She might looked ignorant about her surrounding but she can't help but noticed how 'obsessed' he was towards her. He talked about her whenever people asked about his ideal type, he promoted and even covered her songs in the past. Oh, she did notice him alright. To the point of that annoyed her so much.

To him, IU was someone he might like and adore from afar. To her, Jung Kook was like her other Uaena. But what if, fate threw them together? Brought their hearts closer than they ever expected?

This is a story that starts with misunderstanding but somehow ends with something beautiful, a happy ending.

Author's note:

Before I start this fanfiction, I would like to remind you that English is not my first language so if you notice grammatical error (a lot mind you), I would like to appologize in advance.

And this is purely a fiction. I just mix them up with recent occurrence and I mixed up a lot with the timeline. You might notice them throughout the story. So yeah, again it's a fiction, enjoy 😊

Credit:
Cover photo: from IG @kr.blog