PART 27

"Auwwwww," IU screamed in pain when Jin's large hand slap hers.

"Oppa, that's not fair. I put my hand there first. How could you slap my hand like that? Plus can you be a bit gentler to a girl?" IU scolded the eldest member of BTS. The other members were laughing as Jin was scolded by IU.

 The other members were laughing as Jin was scolded by IU

"Ya, how could I know that you're going to put your hand. I'm competitive like that I don't care you're a woman or what," Jin started to nag, his hands doing his infamous gesture. They were playing halli galli and the members knew how competetive Jin can be when playing halli galli.

"Ah Jin-hyung, just give uri Jieunie a chance can you?" Namjoon jumped in. Jin was exchanging glares with IU, refused a defeat.

"Arasso," he finally said. "I call for a rematch next gathering," he added, challenging IU for rematch.

"Call. Be prepared for the second defeat then oppa," IU smirked. She was usually bad with games but bless her lucky strike tonight she won against Jin, the god of halli galli in BTS. She needed to find excuse in the future for not playing halli galli anymore since she cannot always depends on her luck forever.

Yoongi stood up as the bell echoed. They were waiting for the food delivery as they were too lazy to cook tonight. "Guys, the food is here," Yoongi shouted from the kitchen. Jimin quickly got on his feet, making his way to the kitchen to help Yoongi with the food.

"Hey, let's eat," IU waved at Jungkook.

"What's wrong?" she asked when she noticed he was silent for the entire night.

"You did that a lot you know," she said. "You barely talk tonight and you've been staring into spaces a lot," she added.

"Oh. I'm just tired that's why. Come, let's eat," Jungkook brushed off. He stood up with a smile on his face. He held his hand towards her, helping her to get on her feet before dragging her towards the kitchen.

"Wow, that's so much food," she exclaimed as she looked at the feast laid across the dining table. Guys sure can eat a lot and she wonder how they maintain their good figures with this much food.