PART 2

Jung Kook went back to Seoul after spending his weekend at his family house. He spent most of his time in his room, playing games and avoiding his mother. His injured arm was still swollen and painful but it started to get better. His BTS members will question him for sure. He wondered if he would tell them the truth.

"Yaa, maknae, what happen with your arm?" asked Jin. "Did you hurt yourself?" he continued with a concern voice.

 "Did you hurt yourself?" he continued with a concern voice

"Nothing hyung. Just a small accident," he replied shortly with a smile. He was back with his cheerful mood. He decided that they did not need to know what had happened. "I fell while skateboarding," he said.

"We have busy schedule ahead. We can't afford getting into trouble, Jung Kook-ah," said Jin. "Take it easy. Our body is not only ours you know. Can you perform tomorrow night?" he asked.

"Sure hyung. It just small scratches that's all," Jung Kook dismissed with a confident voice. Jin nodded his head and focused with the rehearsal. They will be performing during Golden Disk Award and he was concerned with their youngest condition. But if he said that he was okay, then he had nothing to say.

******************************

"Jung Kook-ah, I heard IU noona confirm to join the award ceremony. Don't do stupid thing like last year. You looked like a stalker last time," Jimin teased him while they were getting ready for the red carpet. He heard his other hyungs and their stylists chuckled at Jimin's words.

"Haish this kid. I can't believe he asked stylist noona to dress him first because he wanted to watch her performance. Luckily our performance was not directly after hers. What can I do with you, Kookie-ah," Tae Hyung squished his cheek.

 What can I do with you, Kookie-ah," Tae Hyung squished his cheek

"aaa hyung. Stop squishing my cheek will you? I'm not your squishie," Jung Kook warned Tae Hyung. He playfully pushed Tae Hyung's hand from his face.

"Tae Hyung-shi, stop disturbing Jung Kook's face. If you are still in dreamland, I already did his make-up just now," warned their stylist noona. Jung Kook laughed at Tae Hyung face and high fived with the stylist noona.