PART 7

"Jung Kook-ah, there'll be reporters at the airport. I don't think going to Jeju this time is a good choice," Nam Joon looked at Jung Kook and their manager nodded his head, agreeing with what he said. Jung Kook just told him that he was going to Jeju a day before the Golden Disk Award and Nam Joon knew that IU was going to hold her concert during the weekend. She might go there a day earlier for the preparation and he afraid that Jung Kook's decision to go there might cause rumors.

"I know you're worried hyung but I'm not going to her concert. I'm joining my brother that's all," Jung Kook clarified. It was true he was not going to the concert. This trip was purely for his brother birthday treat, that's all. He might be young but he knew what will happen if fans or worse media found out him attending IU's concert.

"I don't want you to create other rumors Jung Kook-ah. Remember last time when you visited your mom and fans spotted you at Busan during IU-sunbaenim's concert there? People speculated that you went there to support her. I know your attention but other people are not," Jung Kook closed his eyes. It was true that his fans thought he went there to support her. Oh, he wished he could go to the concert and supported her just like her other fans do but he was not that stupid.

"I'll promise that I'll be careful. We're going to Udo Island. It's not the same place as her concert venue will be held," Jung Kook looked at Nam Joon and his manager, waiting for their approval.

Sejin stood up after keeping silence. "Okay I'll allow this but with one condition. One of the bodyguards will go with you. I don't want anything to happen to you and I don't want unnecessary rumors circulate after this. Please be extra careful," he said before exiting the room. "You know we care about your safety right?" Nam Joon said once their manager exited the room. Jung Kook nodded his head.

"Jung Kook-ah, I don't know what's your relationship with IU-sunbaenim and I don't mind if you decide to date her

"Jung Kook-ah, I don't know what's your relationship with IU-sunbaenim and I don't mind if you decide to date her. I know how long you have been in love with her. Hyung will support your decisions but what I care the most is what will happen if the news spread. You understand what I mean right?" Nam Joon patted Jung Kook's shoulder.

"I know our company will against it but just date if you want to. It's your life, it's your right. But, please don't make it obvious," Nam Joon smiled at Jung Kook showing his dimples. For him he will not against any of his members if they decided to date someone in the future. He himself has dating experience even though nothing was serious so far. It was part of growing he cannot deny that. However, being a celebrity will not allow them to date as normal as other people. They cannot go on dates, cannot simply go out and hold hand in public. He was not complaining but that was what they signed for once they decided to be an idol. Their lives were dedicated to their fans and for him he should respect their fans.

"Thanks hyung but I just want you to know that we're not in relationship. We are just friends that are all. She is someone that I respect long before I decided to enter this industry and to be able to call her as friend is something I never imagine before let alone to be in serious relationship with her. She might think of me as a dongsaeng only hyung," Jung Kook said.