Part 19

"Yaaa unnie, get well soon" IU chuckled as she read Suzy's message in their chatroom.

"Aigoo this kid, never learn how to respect older people," In-na replied. "Is everything fine Ji Eun-ah?" she continued.

"Yeah. You guys don't have to worry. It's recovering well," IU replied.

"Oh my God unnie, did you read this?" Suzy asked before attaching an article to the chatroom.

Once Again BTS's Jung Kook Proved That He Is Indeed the Golden Maknae

IU read the title and quickly clicked the link. The article boasted about how amazing BTS's recent concert and one of them was the maknae's outstanding solo stage. She clicked the attached video and her eyes widened as she watched her boyfriend flying across the stadium. Knowing him, IU knew that Jung Kook never did things half-heartedly. But seeing him flying across the stadium with that piece of metal supporting him made her heart beat faster. Of course Big Hit will not allow it if it not safe but still...

"He deserves a big applause," Suzy commented.

IU was so focus on the performance to the point of she did not notice the song that Jung Kook sang during the performance.

"Haish this kid," IU replied.

"He really did not think about his safety," she commented.

"Yah, he's a real performer. He just wanted to be as close as he can to his fans," Suzy defended Jung Kook.

"I know but haish, molla," IU ended the conversation. She placed her iPhone on the couch and switched her focus on the show that was currently playing on the television.

******************************

Jin sat on the couch while his eyes never left the maknae. His face looked worried and he was constantly checking his iPhone. Jin knew what made Jung Kook that worried and he cannot let that thought kept disturbing Jung Kook's focus for their tour. They were just started their tour and they still have a whole month to go before going back to Korea. So he needed to kick some sense into the maknae's head.

"Jung Kook-ah," he called but Jung Kook was so immersed with his reverie to hear the eldest member of Bangtan calling for him

"Jung Kook-ah," he called but Jung Kook was so immersed with his reverie to hear the eldest member of Bangtan calling for him. Jin shook his head as he approached Jung Kook. He sat beside Jung Kook and tapped his shoulder so that he can have the maknae's attention. "Jung Kook-ah," he called him again.

Jung Kook raised his head. "Oh hyung, wae?" the maknae asked.

"What are you doing?" Jin looked at Jung Kook with comforting eyes. "Are you still bothered with what happen to IU?" Jin continued.