PART 24

'Ting ting ting ting ting' the sound of the bell echoed across the room

'Ting ting ting ting ting' the sound of the bell echoed across the room. IU quickly ran towards the door before her boyfriend decided to ruin her door or much worse alarmed her neighbours. He's an unexpected person and knowing him, he might do that.

"Arasso arasso I got you," she said while opening the door, revealing her boyfriend, evil smile on his handsome face.

"Why can't you open the door? You know my password," IU nagged at him but Jungkook raised his hands which full with plastic bags. "You asked me to pack some food," he replied.

"That's so much of food. How can we finish that?" her eyes widened looking at food that Jungkook brought.

"I'm hungry and I need to feed you too. You're way too skinny," he pointed.

"Ya, my concert is around the corner I need to keep in shape. And you told me you're on diet. So much of intermittent fasting," she defended herself.

"Uhuh, nope. Won't take that excuse. And, tonight is my cheat night so let's eat a lot okay?" he pinched her cheeks. She pouted at him but proceed to eat anyway.

****

"Omooo, look at her

"Omooo, look at her. She's so cute," IU said. Her eyes focused on the show. They were currently watching The Return of Superman where Naeun was preparing breakfast for her father and her brother, Gunho. Once in a while her hand reached for popcorn that Jungkook just made in her kitchen. They have done their dinner and Jungkook decided to make some popcorn.

"These kids are so cute," IU continued. "Aren't they?" she asked when she received no answer from Jungkook. She raised her head and found Jungkook staring intensely at her.

"Wae?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Aniya. I just miss you," Jungkook replied. He did. After the vacation started, Jungkook went back to Busan. He has been here and there, spending time with his family and friends, catching up. He just came back to Seoul a few days ago and they have been spending some times alone whenever IU has some to spare and tomorrow he will be flying across the globe again for their variety show, Bon Voyage.