Part 16

"Okay kids, gather around," Sejin called for the members who were currently doing their final preparation for their Speak Yourself World Tour. They just finished with Boy Wit Love promotion and continued with the practice for the world tour. The first kick-off of the world tour will be held in Lost Angeles, USA. "Congratulations with the success of Boy Wit Love but we need to move on. Okay, we'll start this month with BBMA and 5 days until the world tour. Are you guys ready?" Sejin said once all the members gathered around him.

"Our first stadium concert and the tickets are selling out real fast. Can't wait to see the ARMYs again. Never seen this coming but hell yeah we never been this ready in our life!" said Nam Joon excitedly, showing off his dimples.

"Let me go through your schedule for this month," Sejin said with a serious tone. He opened his planner and recited the boys' schedule so that they can discuss what they need to prepare ahead. "And of course, I know it's old news but congratulations for the Billboard Award. Again, we make it to the Top Social Artist nomination and Top Duo/Group, another category this year. You know that I'm proud of you guys right?" Sejin looked at the members.

"Of course hyung. We can't make it if not because of you guys. I hope we won both categories but I'm satisfied with just one. We're up against great artists and we cannot be greedy right?" J-Hope said.

"We'll depart tomorrow. I want you guys to have a good rest and prepare for the trip. See you guys tomorrow," Sejin bid goodbye.

"Our schedule is clear until tomorrow right?" Jung Kook asked his hyung. He brushed his hair with his fingers. Jin nodded his head, answering Jung Kook's query. "Wae? Going on date tonight?" teased Jin. Jung Kook laughed.

"Bingo," he replied before standing from his position. "We'll be gone for nearly two months. I need to see noona's face so that I won't be missing her that much," Jung Kook confessed as his pale face started to blush. He awkwardly smile, showing off his rabbit teeth.

"Aigoo this kid. Have a good date then. Sends our regards to our sister-in-law, Ji Eunnie," Jimin said. Jung Kook looked at his left side where Jimin was standing while eavesdropping.

"Hyung, actually I have something to ask," Jung Kook said to the members.

"Ask away," Nam Joon replied.

Jung Kook took a deep breath before slowly exhaled. "Actually, I want to ask noona to be my girlfriend. I mean, I'm ready for the serious relationship and I'm telling you guys for the sake of you guys are very important persons to me. So, your opinion matters to me the most. What do you guys think?" he said. He looked at each member while waiting for their reply.

"Yaaaa Jung Kook-ah. Do it, we'll have your back," Jin gave his support.

"OMG I just can't. I see this coming but I'm crying now. Do you see my tears here?" J-Hope pointed towards his eyes, trying to show his invisible tears for everyone to see. "So, you don't agree with my decision?" Jung Kook asked.

"Aniya. That's tears of happiness you stupid. You and IU noona is absolutely fated to be together," J-Hope added. Jung Kook smiled.

"You know V and me have been supporting you since forever. We've been practically pushing you to initiate conversation with her and of course we'll be supporting this as well. You have our blessing," Tae Hyung nodded as Jimin spoke their support on his behalf.

"I'm fine with it. As long as you don't go drooling over her every single time you met her," Yoongi gave his support in his own savage way. The members laughed at Yoongi's words.

"And Nam Joon hyung?" Jung Kook looked at the leader.

Nam Joon shook his head. He cannot believe that he'll see the day the maknae asking their permission to be in serious relationship. And he respected Jung Kook for that. Since debut day, they always discussed things among them. It was a hard journey for them for the first few years before people started to see their potential. Even now, people were trying to look for their flaws so that they can stop them from growing. They have been in worst situation and one of them being in serious relationship might ruin the group reputation that they have been building since their debut days.