Chapter 1. Planet Aria

(Old or New Broly--I don't really care. Both are our babies, agree ladies?)

You were caught in a thought. A string of memory from your past went through your head like a passing Butterfly. It's pretty, distracting but one thing is that you are scared of Butterflies. It's like you have a certain fear that that special Butterfly that passes through your head every day. But instead of Butterfly, it's your old memories.

=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=

'(y/n) be careful out there. We love you so much!'

'Mama...! Mamaaa!'

'Don't look at me like that, (y/n), your brother and I loves you! Now, then, and always. For eternity.'

'Yeah! Just be a good girl and we will pick you up after this end.'

=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=

Your body jerked to the back, remembering a painful memory of yours. "Mama!"

Your name is (y/n), currently twenty years old. You were only a child when your mother and brother sent you to planet Aria. A planet from another galaxy so far away, a Saiyan pod must go through three years to arrive here. You were raised by the citizens of the planet, but eventually killed half of their race when you got older.

'I wonder if I can return to my planet, planet Vegeta...?' You grunted, 'The planet is gone! And... I don't know where should I go...'

Holding the fire woods in your hands, you continue walking, heading to your camping site. This is how you have been living for the last five years. Living in a small home, everyday hunting either fire woods or animals to eat. Sometimes you wonder how you will end up if you keep acting like this.

=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=

Until one day, two mysterious pods passed through the thick atmosphere and landed only one kilo meter from your camping site. You dashed to the sky and reached the explosive area. Only to find a young man.... Wearing a white pants with and a golden head wear around his forehead. Not long after, another one came out from his pod. It's an older man with beard and a thick armor.

Weird, you thought. That armor looked like...

The Saiyan armor...

"Couldn't it be...?"

Their eyes quickly switched to you. Oh no, she was too loud. You quickly hide behind the trees and watched the two from a distance. You could make out their conversation even if it's just a little.

'Should I kill it?'

'No, Broly, save your energy. Ignore whoever it is. We got a more important thing to do.'

'Yes, father...'

You sighed in relief. 'I'm so lucky.'

'Let's see... From the data we got earlier, this planet is supposed to be filled with intelligent aliens. We can use them to make us a more... Accommodable... ship.'

'How many should I kill today?'

'Alright let's look around. We should erase half of their race after we look around, just to make sure of their population number.'

'Yes, father.'

'And after that, let's just eradicate every living being here. We can sell this planet for a very good price, son.'

'That does, sound nice...' Odd, he has such a weak and soft voice.

Both flied off to the sky, you were stunned with their conversation. They are going to destroy the planet Aria, the place you are living! If it's gone... No, how about you? How about your home? You don't have a space ship, or an access to another planet.

You were terrified, confused and boiled with rage. How dare they do that?! This planet is supposed to be for you, belongs to you! The only female Saiyan alive, (y/n)!

=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=

Clenching your fist, you look for the two. Of course, you can sense their strong power levels. You are no match for the younger man, but the older man is not that hard to beat. You have been fighting and learning martial arts since you were young, fighting is not an issue.

But... Can you beat the other one?

Your movement stopped. "Beat... Can I do it? I've been fighting and stuff, but... This man, has a completely different power level than mine. And somehow, I know I will never be able to beat him!"

"You are right."

'That voice!'

You turn around to see the older man you saw earlier. He has a scar at the other eye, you assumed he's half blind.

"You are a Saiyan, right? I can sense your power level similar to ours."

You clenched your fists and position the above your head. Boxing style. "If you ever plan or willing to destroy this planet.... This home of mine, I will kill you right here, right now!"

He raised his hand, telling you to stop.

"I am no here to fight other Saiyan." He lowers his head for her, just to be polite. "My name is Paragus. I am one of the Saiyan survivor from the planet Vegeta explosion."

"Whoa, why so polite, mister?" You raised one eyebrow, still with your position. "I am not in the mood for making friends right now. Actually, never liked making friends."

"Not the friendly type, I see..." He sighed. "If you're so scared about losing this planet, you should just join us. We are lacking a friend..." He coughed, "A lady's presence."

Your cheeks went red. What does he mean by a lady's presence? But there are a few things more important than that. Is he really as friendly as he is? Can he be trusted? Can he really be called... a new friend?

"If you are willing to come with us, come here. I will even let you befriend my son, Broly. He's a nice guy, he will be a good friend for you."

The image of you and Broly holding hands and walking among the grass field popped into your mind. ".... OOH WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Is there any issues?"

You quickly go back to reality and points at his Paragus's nose. "YEA I'M COMING! MEET ME TOMORROW AT THE SAME PLACE WHERE YOU CRASHED!"

"There is no need for you to be so rushed. I will give you three days to pack up. Bring anything you like."

After he said that, his son can be seen flying to him. Your heart beats just by looking at his face. Something, something about him is making you feel so vulnerable and squishy! What is this mysterious feeling?

"Father, I can only sense 520 life forms... No more... From the information I have gathered, a female alien performed a genocide a five years ago, erasing more than seventy percent of the race."

"How about the technology? Do they have a space ship or some sort?"

"I believe they do. This planet is very advanced."

You raised your hand, floating to their direction. "If you're talking about ships and space rockets, they got plenty! But I never fly or ride one in my life except my tiny pod, so I'm not sure about that."

"Can you navigate us?"

You gave them a thumbs up. "Yea sure. Follow me." Not sure why, your personality changed when Broly arrived.

=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=

Next Chapter at 15 Views. If we can't reach that, I will update anyway '-' 

I hope so.