Chapter 6. Super Saiyan!!!

=--=--=--=--=--=

I know it's not 400 Views yet.... But I just remember I will be SUUPER busy tomorrow </3 So have this chapter and see you guys at 600 Views when I return from the Factory <3 <3  Being an adult is really hard.

Also that pic is by: daimaoha5a4.deviantart.com

=--=--=--=--=--=

The two of you arrived at the planet shortly. The moment you two step out from the ship, several soldiers lined up and gave salute at Paragus and Broly. Maybe they're famous... Or does Broly has a special position because he's strong.

Broly look aside and hold your suitcase. "Let me pull it."

"Broly, I'm not weak. I used to lift 5kg everyday. This is nothing for me."

He nod and let you be. The two of you were brought into a building that seemed like an airport. Paragus turn around and look at the two of you.

"Please wait here. Don't go anywhere. I will be back shortly after contacting the main ship."

"Yes, father." Broly replied. You only nod.

"How long will it take?"

"Ten minutes."

=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=

But ten minutes had passed and he's not back yet. Broly and you already finished like.... Ten plates of foods or something. The two of you ordered a takeout for Paragus.

"Say, Broly. These foods are delicious. Do you eat things like this every day?"

"Only once... When Chirai rescued us. She gave me chocolate and I liked it."

You reached into your bag to get waffle bar with chocolate topping. You hand it out to Broly after unwrapping the cover.

"I also got chocolate. But it has Waffle Crisps between the chocolate toppings."

He holds it, and bite the snack. "Thank you... It's really good."

"False, Broly. Chocolate is always good. Only people with allergies to it find it disgusting. It smells and taste good. The flavor and sensation can also cure a broken heart!"

Realizing you attract too much attention, you quickly stopped.

Paragus returned and found the two of you. He saw the bill and almost snapped. But the sad and cute look from the two of you made him sigh and paid the bill.

"Hey, we got this for you." You handed him a box of Noodles.

"Thank you."

=--=--=--=--=--=--=

"Our ride will be ready in ten minutes. (y/n), you are about to meet the Captain Berry Blue, so tell them all about yourself. But if you got any bad reputation, leave it. Tell them about you wiping off an entire race as a child!"

"Neat."

"As for you, Broly. When we face Lord Freeza, be sure to apologize. You almost beat Vegeta, we just... Didn't know about the Super Saiyan yet."

You tilt your head, feeling confused.

"Super Saiyan...? I remember my mother told me that as a child. But what about it?"

"It's when a Saiyan transformed into a greater level. Their Ki increased, and their hair turns Yellow."

You clapped your hand. "Oooh! Like this?"

The energy around you increased, and everybody in the airport can feel a great energy from your direction. The wind around you moved fast and it feels like you're creating a tornado. Your hair lifts to the air and it changed from black to yellow. Your skinny arms and legs transformed too, and now you got muscles at every inch of your body.

The ground shake, Paragus and Broly stared at you with great fear and amazement. Your Black Saiyan eyes turn gold, and you stared at them with a serious look.

"THAT'S ENOUGH, (Y/N)!"

You stopped, and the yellow hair from your head disappeared. You looked around to see the effect of your transformation. Cracks on the ground, paintings on the wall blown away and everybody got their guns on you.

"Forgive us for this mess. (y/n) is a powerful soldier. She is only trying to show us the power!"

They put their guns away from you. You bowed down to apologize over and over. Paragus took you and Broly out of the airport.

"I'm so sorry about that!"

"I can't believe we got a Super Saiyan on our side. Tell us! How do you do it?!"

"Actually, I thought this is just some kind of a power up or something. I was at grief when my foster parents died, and this form came out while I was slaughtering everybody on Planet Aria. I woke up weak and sick the next day."

He grabs your shoulders and smiled at you.

"You need to teach my son how to do it."

"So you can make him your pawn? Your personal bodyguard? You think I wouldn't notice that?"

He was shocked to hear that. But he's not giving up. Broly look at you with the eyes of both impressed and jealous at the same time. You sighed, and thought;

'I'm doing this for Broly. I want him to be strong so he can use the power to defend himself.'

"Okay. I will do it. In one condition! You will let Broly make friend with anyone while he's training with me! After that, he's all yours."

"I shall keep my promise. I never lie or break it."

=--=--=--=--=

'Vocal percussion on a whole another level! Coming from my mind!'

'HAAAAA!'

'We're golden wind... Kono me amareri maroreri merare maro.'

'HAAAAA!'

'We're golden wind... Kono me amareri maroreri merare maro.'

The private ship Freeza send for you three is really big and fancy. It has long comfortable sofas, a medium table for food and Broly is staring at a machine that produces sound and music. He later got informed it's called Radio and the pilot put it on so they don't get sleepy.

You are bored, so you decided to dance along with the music.

'It's like a burning sunrise... Ahi makareru makare pun pun kete.'

'It's like a burning sunset... Ahi makareru makare pun pun kete.'

'It's like a burning sunrise... Ahi makareru makare pun pun kete.'

'It's like a burning sunset... Ahi makareru makare pun pun kete.'

Broly saw you exercising and joined in too. Paragus is reading a book, trying to fall asleep so he can be fresh once they arrived. He looked behind to see the two of you dancing and laughing. Well he will keep his promise even though he doesn't like to see Broly playing instead of practicing.

The song ended. You sit down on the sofa. "Hey Broly, if you become a super Saiyan, who will you protect the most?"

"I will protect my father, my friends Chirai and Lemo. And I will protect you too."

"Awh..." Your cheeks are red!

=--=--=--=---=--=

Only people of culture know this song. >:3