2

"Okay so, I accidentally slept in class and the teacher shouted at me and told me to answer the question on the board." I said, "I answered the question easily and sat back down on my seat, leaving the teacher standing there. Man, that was the best feeling ever."

"Lucky," Jaemin said.

"I know right?!"

"So-"

Jaemin was suddenly cut off by a girl that literally went infront of us and stopped us from our tracks.

"Hi Jaemin! And uh...Hi...I guess.." The girl said, my eyes rolling as I put my hands inside my pockets.

"Listen here barbie, atleast say hi to me in a nice way?" I said, clicking my tongue and shook my head. The girl just scoffed.

"It's fine, let her talk." Jaemin said, "Well alrighty then, might aswell give you two space." I replied, backing up a few steps.

"Na Jaemin!" The girl yelled, causing students to crowd around the two.

"I LIKE YOU" The girl yelled even more louder, Jaemin's eyes widened. You can hear other students gasping and whispering to each other.

She confessed in front of this many people, just so Jaemin will have a hard time rejecting her only because the girl will be embarrassed. And, knowing Jaemin, he is already shaking from fear, knowing that if he rejects her, she will be a laughing stock for other students.

She thought this through.

"I-uhm.." Jaemin stuttered, "L-listen, you seem like a nice person and all. But I don't really know you..."

"B-but we can get to know each other!" The girl replied.

"I'm sorry, but I don't share the same feelings back." Jaemin said.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH" The students all screamed.

"YOU SMELL THAT PEOPLE?" I yelled, "I SMELL BURNING PLASTIC!"

As much as I hate saying that, it was pretty much her fault. She confessed infront of this many people, she may have thought this through but she didn't thought of the consequences that would've possibly happened.

Plus, she triggered the living heck out of me with her face that has a heck ton of make-up.

I'm not even kidding, you know those cakes that gone wrong? Yeah, she looks EXACTLY like that. Just make the layers of the icing more thicker and you got yourself the crusty botch of nature that confessed to Jaemin infront of this many students.

Just like those cliché things that happens when girls in stories or whatever gets rejected by the guy they like, they storm off crying, the students one-by-one started walking away and continued with their lives since there wasn't a scene anymore.

"That mere excuse for a human.." I whispered to Jaemin, which just laughed.

"Hey, just because she acted rude towards you doesn't mean her whole personality is bad."

"Still, you know how straightforward I get. Either way I don't like her," I replied.

"You're probably just hungry let's just go," Jaemin laughed.