14

I just want to say, thank you for 1k reads! It really means a lot that people read this story!! ❤️❤️❤️
Anyways, read on. This is a pretty long and special chapter!
Word count: 2485
Enjoy :)

***

"What do you have for lunch?" Jaemin asked as he pulled the chair and took a seat.

"Eh, just a sandwich. You?" I replied as I took a bite.

"Salad," Jaemin replied.

"Ew, too healthy.." I said as he laughed.

"Salad tastes good though.." Jaemin said.

"Like I said, too healthy."

"Don't you want that?" Jaemin said. "You always complain that 'you're too fat'. Try eating healthy for once," He added.

"I'll try it when fat pigs fly," I said.

"So, you'll eat vegetables when you can fly?" He asked, cracking a smile.

"Wow....just-wow..." I said, as he burst out laughing.

「Time skip, dismissal.」

Me and Jaemin got our money and are now at the mall, in McDonald's waiting for EunMi and YoungChul to arrive. We all agreed on meeting here, but I guess we went too early...

"How long are they going to take? I'm getting bored..." I complained.

"Here, let's watch a few videos I downloaded to kill some time," Jaemin said, giving me the other bud of his earphones as I accepted it and leaned closer to see the screen of his phone.

"What videos do you even have?"

"I have this anime named Your Name and the rest are just perfectly cut screams and animals doing funny things," Jaemin replied.

"Let's just watch animal videos," I said.

"Don't you like anime though? You don't want to watch that?" Jaemin asked.

I recalled the time I watched Your Name and remembered how red my eyes got from crying,

"No thanks."

"Okay, animal videos it is."

「After a few minutes」

"How did they even caught that on camera?" Jaemin asked as he continued to watch a cat sneezing for the 15th time.

"I know right?" I replied.

"Awe look at the two little lovebirds having fun," We heard as we both shot our heads up to the direction the voice came from to reveal EunMi smirking and YoungChul awkwardly waving at the both of us.

"Lovebirds?! Ew! No way!!!" I said as I scooted away from Jaemin, almost falling off my chair. EunMi, Jaemin and YoungChul just laughing.

"Anyways, let's go buy our outfits and buy food afterwards. I just want to eat," YoungChul said, laughing.

"Yeah, let's go!" EunMi said.

Me and Jaemin got off our seats as I noticed from my peripheral vision,

YoungChul glaring at Jaemin???

...

Nah maybe it was just a misunderstanding.

"So um, Eunmi. Do you know any stores that sells dresses for a cheap price? I don't think I'll be wearing the dress I'm going to buy the second time," I said.