6

A/N: I kinda changed my writing style a bit, and I won't italicize everything starting from this chapter. I'll only italicize a few things, I hope it doesn't bother you guys too much (tell me if it does though and i'll edit it :>)

✎_ _ _ _ _

Sigh, another boring day of school.

Someone just end my suffering already, I can't take this torture any longer.

You see ladies and gents, I would've loved school , but the teachers? OH HELL NAW MAN.

Don't get me wrong, their way of teaching is fine, but I really hate how biased they get.

I mean, they usually like people who have much potential than others.

Okay, for example,

When one of the smartest students had three mistakes the teachers say that it's fine and that it was just a careless mistake.

But when I'm the one that makes a mistake they keep lecturing me and keep blabbering stuff like, 'What happened?!' or 'Don't you care for your grades?!'

FOR GOODNESS SAKE IT WAS JUST TWO MISTAKES, TWO, MISTAKESSSS!!!!

This sucks.

It makes me want to jump off a fifty story building....

I just shook my head as I tie the ribbon on my uniform and wore my school ID. I went downstairs to see Jaemin in the living room talking to my mom, I can't quite hear what they were talking about, but I could care less.

"Morning," I said as both of their heads shot up to my direction. "Uhm...something on my face...?" I asked, giving them both a strange look.

"Oh, morning ChanSook! Jaemin and I were just talking about...things," My mom said. "You know, stuff about our everyday lives and such..." she added, laughing awkwardly.

"Uh..yeah whatever," I replied.

"O-Oh yeah! Jaemin insisted on walking you to school!" My mom said.

"Well...okay..?" I replied, I looked around the house and there's no sight of my brother, "Where's Chanwoo?" I asked.

His classes start pretty late so it's kind of a surprise for me that he isn't here. He also isn't out going, if he goes somewhere, he just goes to the convenient store.

"Chanwoo? Oh, he went to school early because he said he has a project to finish with his group mates," Mom replied. "You two should go to school now, don't want to be late now don't you?" Mom added.

"Well alright then," I said. "Bye, mom."

"Bye Aunt Ahn!" Jaemin said cheerfully.

"Bye you two," Mom said, waving goobye to the both of us as we went out of the house and started walking to school.

Silence creeped up on the both of us for almost half of the walk until I decided to break the awkward silence (cue Stray Kids), "So, why did you picked me up exactly..?" I asked.

"........why not...?" He replied, cracking a smile. "Just be happy that I woke up really early to go by your place."

"Uh yeah sure," I said. "Oh and by the way,"

"Thanks for the video game, seriously though, you didn't have to buy my one," I added.

"No problem," Jaemin replied. "You were taking so long to buy Final Fantasy so I thought that I should buy you one."

"I was going to buy one at some point. Plus, I'm still not done with Legends Of Zelda that's why I haven't bought the cd yet," I reasoned. "Okay, how much am I going to pay you for the game..?" I asked, making Jaemin look at me weird.

"You don't have to," He said. "I bought it as a gift for you on Valentine's."

"Did I told you to buy me one?"

"Ever heard what a gift is?"

I groaned in defeat, "Fine. T-thanks.." I said as he smiled and looked back on the path.

"I'm glad you like it."

***

I'm sorry for being inactive!!!
My life is in shambles at the moment and it's making me lose motivation to update, but I'm trying not to think about it much and just let it out on writing. But please give me time 'cause i'm still an emotional wreck ;ω;