Thats all I'm good for

What's that? Double chapters?

Alex and James dried off, Well they were already dry in a semi empty bathtub but you get the point.

James smiled when Alex grabbed James hand with his two tiny hands, "James.." Alex spoke in a small voice, Different from the first time James met alex where he was ashamed of being an Omega.

Now he's more comfortable with it, having now an alpha to look after him. James looked down at Alex, "what is it?". Alex was about to speak before George walked into the bathroom and Alex lost his breath, his hands slowly slipped off of James one hand.

They unlocked the door when they were fully dressed but weren't expecting someone to walk in without knocking. George stared at them, "did you two just fuck in my bathtub".

James laughed, "the only one that did the Mcfuckin was you next door".

George studdered then huffed as he walked off, "Alex better find a way to cover that hickey!".

James hissed, "forgot about that so what did you want to tell me?". Alex looked at him then looked down, "n-nothing, forget it".

Alex didn't want to destroy the friendship the two alphas shared. James hummed, concerned for his now Mate and slowly kneeled down,

so Alex was looking down at him slightly. James grabbed both Alex's hands, "if you ever need to talk to me, I'll listen I promise. You're my mate I'll always be there to listen" James reassured. Alex teared up, "I can't tell you" the tears rolled down Alex's semi chubby cheeks and James wiped them away and hugged him tightly.

"Why not Alex..?" James whined worriedly for his Omega, " do you regret the mating?". Alexs breath hitched, "no! No no I don't.." he was quick to respond,

"I'm afraid you'll be upset.. with me and.. someone else.."

James looked at him, "who hurt you". Alex stopped speaking and looked at his hands. "Alex who hurt you!" He stood up, alex stumbled back a little but James caught him.

Alex started breathing heavily, "you're yelling at me". James looked at him and slowly calmed down, "I know.. I'm sorry, I'm worried about you" he hugged him tightly.

Alex started blankly at the wall then slowly Sank into the warm hug, "it's ok". James picked up the smaller lad and smiled at him when he giggles and wiped away his own tears.

James brought him to the living room after setting him down. Alex sat on the couch with James right next to him, Niall held hands with will as Josh and George cleaned the kitchen and put away spare drinks that were left unopened.

Josh left to drop off the remaining people since they were drunk, and george sat at the table by himself. Niall watched him, "George come on, come sit with us Josh will be back soon" Niall beamed but George wave his hand and took a shot of vodka.

Niall whined then sat back down. Alex hummed, "our heat should end today no?" He looked at Niall, "mine stopped I think, I don't feel any slick" he whispered but their alphas could clearly hear them.

Alex laughed then rested his head on James shoulder, Niall choked, "You guys actually did it!" He shouted and both Will and George Were confused. James scoffed, "whhaaat".

Niall beamed, "you guys also.." he looked at the healing bite mark. He slowly looked at Alex, both smiled and Alex teared up as he leaped into Niall's arms.

Niall laughed, "you did it buddy!! I told you so" he spoke softly. Alex nodded and James hummed, "what do you mean?". Niall looked at him then at Alex, Alex nodded as both started to sit on the floor.