Chapter 3: Journey and new....Friends?

??? POV (Ehehehe, i give you guys some hint last chapter, but this is ANOTHER person, The one who said 'woof', not the 'woof' person)

I walked back to my cave, and meet other people. I walk past them and go to my boss room. My Boyfriend already tied the Red and black checkered hoodie man to a chair. I entered the room, no doors, of course. He was focused reading books. I knock on the walls so he would notice me, and yes, he noticed. He closed the book and turn to me. "Alright, what's your problem, orange fire." He said in a sarcastic way. "Geeze..Calm down dude, i'm here to bring a new person to this group" I said, smilling. His eyes going wide as he peeked from his room to the outside, to saw 'woof' Guarding the man. He stared at the tied man and then looked at me, kinda glaring. His pupils becoming another color. "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!? WHY DID YOU BRING THAT MAN HERE!? YOU CAN'T JUST KIDNAPPED A PERSON HERE!?" He yelled at me, gripping my shoulders, and his pupils becoming red. "Yo...Boss, calm down..." I said, panicking. His eyes now glaring harder at me, staring into my soul."Don't.ever.call.me.that" He said than loosing his grip from my shoulders as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

There is some awkward pause before i start to break the silence."Why are you so worried??" i asked, and i saw my boss face look into me, his pupils are now his normal eye color. "I know him" He said. "That can't be" I replied. "That's that, a little guy who betrayed me," He replied back. "All those years ago, what was it? i don't know" He continues then sighing(I'm laughing so hard at this! If you know the reference, I love you!). "Oh...I am so, sorry. i don't kno-" I was cut off by a huge groan. The man is awake I thought, charging my battle position. 'Woof' also charging, holding his pocket knife. "Ughh..who the hell are you guys!? why did you kidnapped me!!?" He started yelling as my boss walked towards him. "Look who's here" He said calmly, his hood on his head, covering his face. "You're the leader, huh!? why did you do this?" He asked, glaring at my boss. "Yo, calm down. My person just kidnapped you, i even didn't ask them" He said, try to calm the man down. They just staring awkwardly before my boss walk closer at him. "I guess you know me already" He said, than pulling his hood off. "No.....way...."

"Welcome to the 'Forgotten' team, Mitch"

Ty's POV

We've been walking for some hours, and the sky almost dark. I groaned behind sky, walking my lazy ass off. "Sky!...." I whined. 'What Ty?" He asked, still looking on the map. "Can we take a break?" I asked. "Later, there is a town near here...." He replied, still doesn't look away from the map. Ughh..i hate it when he ignored me. i mean, yeah, we're couples, but i hate it when he ignored me. Ian has Quentin on his back, because his leg got injured when we ran from some mobs, Jason is flying on top of us, and Jerome just Look really bad. Without Mitch, he felt sad."Sky, i saw some lights there!" Jason shouted. "Yeah, we're almost near the End Town. (Pftt..yeah right. No, in here the town is normal (Reference from my art book))Then we can find a place to stay" He said. then, by seconds, we are in the town. Even tho it's night, people are still out. "And now?" Ian says, panting because he is tired from Holding Quentin on his back. 

"Hey *hic* there~" A sudden voice said behind my back. I turned around to see a man, drunk. He is really tall. He has blonde hair, blue ocean eyes and wearing a red hoodie. His australian accent makes him weird. "Uh..H-Hi.." I said, stuttering because his face is closed to mine. Sky saw this and pushed me to his back. "Stay.away.from.my.boyf-" "OI LACHY!!!" A voice shouted behind the man, cutting sky off. He has Tan skin, black hair and a pair of brown eyes. The man is wearing a blue t-shirt with a half blue, half red diamond. He is a lot shorter than us. "Oh, he-*Hic*hey There C-*Hic*Cutie~" He said, turning his body to the short man. "Lachlan! I told you not to drink to much! and don't go out you tall ass aussie!" The man shouted on 'Lachlan' i supposed. "Aww..You're cute when you *Hic* mad~" He said in a flirting voice. The short man blushed at 'Lachlan'. "S-shut up!" He yelled back and now, gripping the tall man Arm. "Ugh..i hate you..Sorry there! he didn't mean all of that! he just drunk, haha....I'm sorry if he shocked you guys. My name is vikk and this is lachlan" He said as he introduced himself and his friend. "Well, i better go home now!" He said But sky grip his shoulder before he turned away. "Wait! could you at least....Tell us where to stay?" He asked. 

Vikk sighed. "Well, apparently, all the hotels room are full...but, you can stay with us!" He suggested. Sky look at me and i looked back. I know what was going to happen. "Sure! but, do you have-" "We have 2 rooms left, but it has two beds and a sofa. Don't worry. I'll guess he'll like another guest" He said. Wait, 'He'? So they lived with another man? Damn..."Oh, it's okay!" Ian said, smilling. His leg was kinda shaking. he was really tired of bringing Quentin on his back. "But..*Hic* Vikk~" Lachlan says before vikk elbowed his waist. "Shut up or i'll kill you. Follow me please" Vikk says than start walking. We followed him and arrived at a house, that i could say, kinda big. "Come inside" said Vikk as he walk inside and drop lachlan on the Living room sofa. "Wait, who's house is this?" Jerome asked. "Oh, the owner is gone, going to buy stuff. He'll be here in a-" Vikk was cut off by door slamming open. "S-Sky!?" a voice said from the doorway. The figure is wearing a black and yellow coat, underneath his black and yellow shirt, with a 'budder' ingot in the middle.

It was brice.

----------------------------------------

1054 words....wow... uhh...ok.

also, did you know who's the 'Orange Fire' and the 'Boss'? I give you guys a big hint there. I'll tell you guys next chapter. Also, the 'forgotten' team, can have OCs! so if you want your OC here, just PM me!

Yes, there is vikk, lachlan and brice.....Lmao, idk what to say anymore, so uhh...hope you like the book.

-JTrash,OUT-