Chapter 12: The reunion

Jordan POV

"MOTHER FUCKER!"(Don't even ask why i liked to put swore words in the beginning) I Screamed after i failed lightning the fire for the 5th time. We all forgot to brought a match, even me. So, we try to lit it up with the rocks. But, oh boy, that's freakin hard. "Jordan, calm down. Ty and Jerome are still looking for some fire woods so, try to lit the fire up." Brice said, calmly. "Well, try it by yourself" I replied. My hands is sore and hurt. No way i try to make the fire again. "Alright" Brice said, after standing up the tent. He walk to the middle and took the rocks from the ground. He try lit the fire, and it work on the first time. "WHAT? HOW?" I said, shocked. "Huh, i don't know" Brice said, shrugged. 

"Now, is anyone hungry?" Sky said, coming back after fishing. It seems that he caught many fish. "Yeah, pretty much" Jason said, coming out from the tent. 

"We're back boys!" Jerome suddenly said, woods and sticks on his hand. Ty also coming from behind jerome, woods is also on his hands. "Oh, thanks jerome, Ty. Jerome, put all of that near the tent and ty, give it here" Brice said as ty putting the woods next to brice and jerome putting the woods near his tent. 

Sky, putting the bucket of fish next to me and then he sat down next to me. "So, how's life doing in the town, Jordan?" Sky ask me, sticking the sticks into the fish. "Eh, maybe you already heard it from brice. Me and Taylor are opening a store, building a secret organization, searching some weird things in town, basically that kind of stuff" I replied, helping sky. "But...what i'm asking is....How is you're relationship with Taylor?~" Sky whisper, teasing me. I can feel my face blushing so bad. "Sky! what the heck man!? i-wha-" "I know you like him~" "NO GOD NO!" I tried to tackle sky but since we're near a fire, i have to hold it for now. I punched him on the shoulder, kinda hard. "Ouch, okay, okay, geeze" Sky said and then i heard him chuckled.

"You guys, can't you guys be more fast? were literally dying of hunger here!" Ty yelled, making us snap back into reality. "Ok.." Sky and i replied. We all start to cook some of them(since Jerome can't stand cooked food) and wait.

-------------------------------------

Preston POV

"EVERYONE, COME TO THE MAIN ROOM" I yelled to all of them. when i left, everyone started following me to the main room. When we all arrived, everyone started to sat down, so they can hear me. I stand on the middle of the room and took a deep breathe. "So, Mitch 'BajanCanadian' has won the tournament. Because of that, Starting today and so on, you all should protect our base because Mitch and i will go out, looking for people who have discovered our gang. I hope that you all will protect this so we won't lose any more people" I said in front of everyone. There is a lot of 'okays' and 'alrights' in the room.

"Now, you all may leave, except for Mitch" I said and everyone started leaving the room. Mitch just stand up and walk up to me. "So, what's the plan, P?" He asked. "We're going to the forest, to see if anyone is coming to us" I explain the plan to mitch. He nodded and then we left.

---------------------------------

Third POV

When the fish are finally cooked, they all ate together. Brice sat next to Ty, as they ate some more. But, when Brice ate the fish, He looked to felt weirdly, like someone is spying on them.

Meanwhile, at the same place, Preston and Mitch is hiding behind the trees, well, on top of the trees. When Mitch saw all of them, he looked to preston. "Are you sure it's those guys?" Mitch whispered, not believing that his friends are there. Preston just nodded slowly and then looked back at them. 

When they all finished eating, they all just sat there, relaxing. But then suddenly, a bow come towards them. "BODIL WATCH OUT!" Brice screamed when he saw a bow towars Bodil. it almost hit Bodil and hit one of the tent behind him. "What-what the heck!?" He said. "everyone! take out you're weapons! we're being attacked!" Brice yelled as he grab an Iron sword. Everyone took their weapon out, and arrows kept coming. 

"Guys! the attacker are behind those tree!" Jerome yelled as he point to two trees where Preston and Mitch hide. "Tch! you guys are lame" Preston mumbled slowly and reveal their hiding spot. He started to shot some arrows again and Jumped down. "You! who ar-" "Are we really doing this, P?" Mitch yelled from the trees and jumped down, following preston. "Wait, i know you both" Brice said. "And we also know you" Preston said, smirking behind his mask and then Mitch splashed some sleeping potions to them all making they're eyes heavy and then fell asleep.

-------------------------------------

Brice POV

I groaned, opening my eyes, my head is really got hurt. "You awake yet?" A voice in front of me asked. I saw the man. "Who....are you?" I asked, realized that i'm on a bed. "Just call me end for now. Also, everyone already awake so you can go to the main room. You can only go outside and walk straight into a big room" He explain. I nodded and got up from the bed. I walk outside, just like what end said and just keep walking and then i arrived in this big room. 

"Brice! you're awake!" A voice said, it was sky. "Heh, yeah" I replied. "Why are we here?" I asked them. "We also asked the same thing to the person who kidnapped us, but he left. His face is....recognizable tho.." Lachlan replied. "Oh...Alright. Then, we'll wait" I said and sat down on one of the chairs.

-A Couple minutes later-

We waited for some minutes before the man is back. "Well, well, look who's here" A voice said. We all looked around, searching for the voice, to see that he is above all of us. "What the-" He jumped down and stand in front of us, and took out his mask. "Wait- Preston?!" Vikk ask. "Welcome! welcome! i'm surprised to see you guys here" another voice came in, from behind of us. we all turned around to see Rob, welcoming us. "ROB!?" Lachlan asked, half yelled. "Well, me too" A voice came from behind rob. The figure walk past rob so we can see his appearance. "Mitch!" Jerome yelled, smiling. "Welcome, to the forgotten Gang" A voice said from behind Rob and mitch. "Boss! happy to see you here!" Preston smiled with glee. "I said stop calling me that, Preston" The person then walk at us, pulling down his hood, revealing his face:

It was Seto

-----------------------------------------

FINALLY! I'M DONE! WOO-HOO!

God, i am really not uploading much. Well, there you have it, they all met their old friends and Seto is the gang leader, Boom!

Hope you like it. 

Also, i have a question:

who's POV should i do next?

Because i don't know who will i do next.

Also, secrets are revealed later on, and there is also more youtubers in the gang than the 4.

Well, hope you enjoy this,

-JTrash,OUT-