Chapter 13: Cursed, or not?

Preston POV

"SETO!?" They all yelled when they all saw seto. "Holy crap, I thought you're not here... what are you doing here!?" Sky asked. "Well, what do you all doing here?" Brice asked. "First of all, i'm the leader here and second of all, we're here cause we want to" Seto replied, calmly.

"And, what are you guys doing here? hm? Searching for us?" Rob said teasing them. I just giggled a bit and saw mitch grinned. "Well, duh Rob. Where are you guys this whole years and months? Well, here!" Ghost said.

"Wait.... where's Lachlan?" I asked, realized that he is not here. "Uh...he's.. uh... gone?" Bodil said, slowly. "Whoa, wait, what!? How!?" Rob asked. "Ehh... it's a long story..." Vikk said. "Oh... well.." I said and sighed.

We all got quite for awhile before Jerome broke it. "So... are you guys... okay??" Jerome asked slightly. "What do you mean?" Mitch asked back. "Well, i mean like... i saw some scars, so... you okay, biggums?" Jerome asked again. "Psh, yeah, course i am" Mitch said, confidently. "Nah, no you're not, Mitchell. We all know you got some injuries cause the tournament" Rob teased. "Wait, what tournament??" Ty asked. "Oh, you know. We have to choose someone to help Preston becoming a spy, so we held up a tournament. Mitch almost got slashed on the back if candy doesn't attack em" Rob explained. "Well, no she don't! I literally shot her right on the knee!" Mitch yelled to rob, embarrassed. "Pfft, nah you dont" rob replied.

Rob and Mitch start to argue and the rest of us can just see. "Guys, guys, stop. You guys are being a child. Also, why would you spy on us?" Jordan said. "WELL CAUSE WE DON'T WANT TO GET DISCOVERED, DUH" Rob and Mitch said in unison. "Well, why? Why can't you let us discovered it?" Sky asked being suspicious. "WELL, REASONS SKY, REASONS!" Rob and Mitch yelled to sky. "Oh, i'm sorry, what? Did you just yelled at me? Oh hell Nah, no one will yelled at me, especially you, Mitch" Sky said, sassily

And then everyone start to argue, yelled and everything. I can only watch what's happening, but i saw something odd. I tilt my head a little bit, seeing seto face, and his face was horrible: his face is pale, he's looking down at his palms, that slowly turning a light shade of purple. His face hardened, scared. One of his eye turned a little bit red and I knew exactly what's happening, so I rushed to Rob and Mitch, and pull them both back and whispers something. "Guys... seto.." I said slowly and they both turned they're head a little, seeing seto just like what I saw him, and they knew what's gonna happen. "Mitch, bring Seto to End, he'll know what to do. Rob, if anything happen, please, protect them" i whispered to them and they nodded. Mitch rushed to seto and pulled him out of the room and We both just sit there, worried.

"Hey, where's seto? Why is he dragged out by Mitch? " Brice asked to both of us,ignoring the crowd behind his back. "Oh..it's just...a thing..." i said, almost muttering it. "What thing?" Brice asked. "Can we talked it outside? Since this is too loud" Rob said and brice nodded. We all walked outside and he faced both of us. "So, what is it?" Brice asked again. "It's kinda of.. a curse... since the beginning of this gang" i said. "It begins a long time ago, i guess maybe two or three years before seto come to our gang. We have a leader named Barney, and he start this gang with his friends, Max, Ross, Jin and Red. They start to gained some members, like me and rob and the others. But, one day, he and his friends argue really badly, they yelled at each other, shout at each other, and even insult each other. And something terrible happen,Barney got really stressed and annoyed,and start to turned into a monster and he killed Ross and red. Max and Jin, they both escaped and barney was gone into the woods. Some said that he's dead, some say he's alive. And it become a curse, that runs down to all of the leader. We already lost bashur, he's our leader before seto. The virus can also attack other people if they got bite by the monster. And now, if he got turned into the type of monster, we have to..." I paused, feeling bad saying a word to the person that seto trust.

"Kill him..."

----------------------

Boom! Finally a new chapter. It's not really long, cause I'm kinda lazy and I write this on 1 am so... nyeh.

Also, hehehe! Look who's giving a cliffhanger!

Well,hope you like it.

-JTrash, OUT-