Chapter 6: (Old) Friends: part 1

Jason's Dream

I woke up on a black void place. I felt that i was running, but i can't control myself. I blink a few times and see a cave, and a person in front of me. No, not person, Bacca. It was Jerome holding a torch and his axe. I look behind me and i saw Tyler. We we're running from something, Or someone and we all panting, just like we already run for hours. "Hey Tyler! can't you do some magic to fight the Monster!?" Jerome ask while running. "NO! I'm not like seto or chimney! I need and enchantment table or a potion!" He replied. "God dammit! Guys! get ready, we're gonna attack the monster ass!" Jerome said, stop, and turn around. I run behind him and turn around. I saw an orange light getting closer and closer. "Jerome! Don't do something freakin stu-" I said but then cut off by a pair of hands holding my mouth and drag me. I struggle and try to get away, but their hands is too strong. But it's not hands, Claws. I closed my eyed, crying and hope that i'll be safe. 

I don't feel the claws anymore and open my eyes to see the person who drag me: It was Seto, but his appearance...is different: He has Dark purple claws, A red eye on his right side, and almost half of his face was torn off. "S-seto??" I ask, worryingly. "W-what...are y-you guys....try-trying to do??...." he said slowly and he is breathing heavily. "What..what do you mean??" I ask, trying to stand up. "You...you all...I'm already happy...Happy in this cave...this team...Why, why did you have to ruin it for me, Why, why, WHY, WHY!!??" He said, tearing up, and changing form. He is not a human anymore. A purple monster with red eyes have come in front of me. he run full speed at me and i closed my eyes, hope that i won't feel pain, and i was right. I open my eyes again and i am back to the cave, but, jerome was no where on my sight, Just blood everywhere. "T-tyler...wh-" "JASON! BEHIND YOU!!" He shouted at me and i turn around to meet face to face to an Orange monster. The monster raise his claw and try to attack me but tyler got in the way. He got launched to the other side of the cave, and there's blood everywhere. "Ty-Tyler...No..NO!!" I Screamed on top of my lungs until i cried. 

Brice POV

I heard someone screamed, and i woke up. I jump from my bed and start going upstairs(Brice room is downstairs, near the kitchen) I open Sky, Ty and Jason room, to see Jason Breathing heavily, Sky and Ty try to calm him down. Everybody else rushed to their room, and peeked from behind me. Jason look at me, tears on his eyes and then run at me then hug me. I am shocked for a moment but then i patted his back. "Jason...It's okay, just calm down....Now, can you tell us what happened?" I ask him, looking at his wet eyes. He look at me for a sec then wipe his tears away. "I-i....I have a nightmare...But...it's dif-different...."

---------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!! AHAHAHAHAA..

i just upload this bc lazy and i have to many projects so......

Also, the art will be later.

-JTrash,OUT-