Chapter 9: Damn Bruh

also, quick side note: I don't know what to put for the tittle so..yeah

-----------------------------------------------------

Mitch POV

I've been training for like, 4 hours and then finally take a break. I am so exhausted because preston made me do many stuff that i feel it's a heavy exercise. "Giving up already?" Someone said behind my back: It was Emerald. "Uh..kinda" I said. "Wow, thought you're a master of bows since you are from a popular team and you are pretty much the hunger games champion but you just give up? How sad. Mitchell hughes can't stand a long training, oh no.... Maybe you only can use A bow for hair, Huh? maybe that's the reason you are kidnapped, because you look WEAK" She said insulting me.

"I'm sorry, but excuse me??? What.the fuck, did you just call me Princess?" I said, offended obviously. "How old are you, missy?" I ask back. "Oh, you back insulting me? well, first of all, I'm 16 and second of all, I'm NOT a princess anymore, michell" She said insulting back. We start insulting for awhile before Rob come to calm us.

"Okay,okay. Stop. Mitch, you are old enough, don't fight with a 16 year old girl, and emerald, stop insulting people. You can fight him on the tournament" Rob said pulling us over. "Heh, get ready to be trolled, boi" She said than leave. "Wait, rob, What tournament?" I ask. "Oh, you'll see, you'll see" Rob said and then following Emerald. Guess i will know it later.

-TIME SKIP BOI-

I walk inside a look alike meeting room, and i seat next to Candy. I look a little on candy face, She look Worried and angry at the same time. I look across the room, Emerald giving me an evil grin. I felt shivering so i look away from her. 

"Alright, everyone, be quiet!" Preston said from the middle of the room. Everyone become quiet and listening to preston. "So, the leader had told me that, our Gang have been discovered" Preston said. Everyone become so worried and start chatting to each other. "QUIET,QUIET" Preston shout at us as we become quiet again.

"So, because of this, we should limit our work, so then, we will held a tournament to chose the bodyguard or the spy for the town. The tournament will held 20 minutes more since i heard that they gonna make they're move in minutes. so, Train hard okay." Preston said then leave the room.

Everyone began to chat with each other again, except for candy. She rather look, empty. "Uh..candy?" I tried to touch her shoulder, but then she grab me. "Don't even try" She said then look away, talking to jared. Well, at least i tried.

------------------------------------------

Alrighty, because i'm to lazy and other, just have a short chappie of Emerald being sassy and Candy become quiet...

well, hope you like it.

-JTrash,OUT-