Chapter 16: The magic

Brice POV

"Brice solace" A voice said. I turned around to see nothing, just a black void. Everything around me is a black void. "Uh, hello? anybody here?" I ask. I start to spin around at my place, still seeing nothing but a black void. "CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!? PLEASE!?" I said in desperate. I fell to my knees, scared by the thought of me dead. 

but then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to met a purple figure that is as tall as me, wearing clothes that looks like seto's, hood pulled up, his hair is held in a ponytail, a little goatee on his face. He looked like a middle-aged guy. "Brice solace, son of Brenace Solacetiane" He said. I-I'm s-sorry, who a-are you?" I ask, scared and shocked at the same time. "Don't worry, i won't hurt you young man" He said calmly, then smiled. "How did y-you know my n-name and my f-fathers?" I ask. "It was something i would now, Young man" He said and let go of me. 

I stand up and look at him. "So...who are you?" I ask. "You may know me awhile ago" He said and smiled at me. He looks familiar and then i realized something. "Holy crap! Are you stevo!? Seto's Dad!?" I said.  He nods slowly. "Yes, yes it is Young man" He said. "Oh my god, am i dead? am i hallucinating? is this real?" I start to ask weird things. "No young man, you're not dead, you're not hallucinating and yes, this is real. But unfortunately, this not the real me. It's just my spirit, I already died a long time ago" He said. 

"Oh..but, how can i hold it?" "Seto trusted you, he believed you can save him" He explains. "You're dad is my friend, he died protecting me, he did many good things young man and because of that, Seto believed the son of Brenace will help to cure this corrupted world" He explains. "But-" "I don't have many time young man. My spirit is going to go to the other side and you need to help my son and save the other people cursed"

"Now wake up"

----------------------------------------

"Brice! Brice!" I could hear a voice called. I try opening my eyes, but everything is so blurry. "Oh god! He's waking up! Thank god!" A red figure said. I start to see things clearly and now, i can see my friends face. 

"Ugh...what happened?" I ask as i sat up and hold my head. "after you take the wand, you began to scream and then an explosion happened, making all of us flew away and you suddenly passing out in the middle" Hazel said. "And hey! look at the wand now!" Preston said. I look at my hand, seeing the wand have changed colors into dark yellow, yellow and blue. "How the...." "Now, we don't have any time, we need to search Seto right now and finds Lachlan before it's too late" Sky said. We all nod and starting to leave. 

I go to hazel to talk to her about something. "Hey hazel" "Hm?" She replied and turn to me. "There's something i need to tell you" I said. "Is it about my father?" She ask. "How could you-" "I can read minds, Brice" She said. "Oh.." I replied shortly cause it's becomes awkward. 

"Ready guys?" Bodil asks. We all nodded and leave the cave, with end, Em and candy (they healed quickly) but then, hazel told us something. "Wait, why can't we just teleport there?" She said. "Eh...didn't you need to know where we're going first?" Sky ask. "I know, it's on the forest of memories. Seto and i once go there" She explains. "Okay...then do it" Ty said. "Okay, come close to me" She said. We all get close and Hazel start to chant a spell in standard galactic and in seconds, we are in the forest.

"Holy-" "This forest is really tricky. it will be hard to go to the main place. Maybe we should split up and if someone finds the cave, send a signal with this" And hazel pops a device that looks like a small camera. "Oh, okay. I'll be with Tyler, Jason and Mitch" Jerome said. "I'll take Brice, Ty, and Jordan " Sky said. "I'll take End, Candy, and Emerald" Hazel said. "I'll take Quentin, bodil and ghost" Ian said. "That leaves me with Rob and Vikk" Preston said. "Yep" We all nodded. "Well, let's go" Hazel said and we split up.

-----------------------------

Jerome POV

"So, how is it in the team mitch?" I ask. "Oh, it's not bad, really. I mean, Emerald is being so annoying tho..." Mitch replied. I laugh and followed by Tyler and Jason giggling.  "And? how did you're travel finding me, Jerome?" He ask back. "It's pretty much weird...Jason had nightmare, we know about the secret gang who done things in the town A.K.A you're gang" I replied. "Geeze, thanks for that mister Jerome" He said in a sarcastic tone. "Oh well you piece of shit-" I said but then i hear something. 

"Yo, biggums, everything okay?" Mitch ask. "I....heard something" I said and that it's another rustling sounds. "Oh god, guys, HIDE!" I yelled and we ran to some cave. I turn around because i hear sound and shocked by what i saw.

It was the monster in Jason's nightmare.

--------------------------------------

Yeay...new chappie.

Okay, i write this really late so imma just say, Have a wandy dandy day/ night and hope you enjoy,

-JTrash,OUT-