Chapter 11: The tournament

Preston POV

I am just walking around, looking at people training before a voice called my name. "Preston! Preston!" A voice loudly yelled my name. I turned around to see Candy and Emerald running towards me. "Preston! You need to talk, but i have no time to explain. We can't talk here, let's go somewhere else quiet" Emerald said and then dragging me into a place.

-Time skip-

"So, what do you both have to tell me?" I ask, suspiciously. "We both know, who have discovering our Team!" Candy said, being serious. "Then, why'd you tell me? tell Boss, he'll probably help us" I said. "No, no, no. If we tell him Now, he will be stressed since he usually become a mother type caring and we will lose our leader just like....the last.....I don't want to lose him!" Emerald explain. "Hm...That's logical. Okay, so who's the one behind this?" I asked. "You won't believe it" Candy said. "Oh yeah?" I asked back. "It was, Team crafted, The pack, Bodil, Ghost, Simon, Taylor, Double, Jordan, Kyle, Chimney and Brice" Emerald said. 

"Wait, what!?" I said, shocked. That means...The pack is going to be here!?.

"W-We should hurry! they can be here in any second! We should do the tournament now!" I said and then ran as fast as i could but, i did saw em and Candy nodding and left to tell the others. I ran into the big field where we held the tournament. not by minutes, everyone is there and everyone was curious. Rob started to stand right next to me and then whispered."Hey, aren't the tournament is still 25 minutes more?" Rob asked me, whispering. "I have already found out the one's behind the mess. And they already making moves" I said, whispering back to rob. He just slightly nodded and then, the tournament begins.

"ALRIGHTY. MY DEAR FRIENDS, TODAY WE HELD THIS TOURNAMENT TO SEE THE ONE WHO'S STRONGEST, THE ONE WHO HAVE THE MIND AND THE ONE WHO HAVE SURPRISE.NOW, NOT FOR ANY MORE LONGER, THE TOURNAMENT......

BEGIN"

As i said that everyone started to fight each other, fighting for their reputation, fighting for survival. As the tournament begin, i ran into the forest and then climb into one of the highest trees to see the tournament. I see some blew up, probably Em. and some people burning, probably candy or even em.

--------------------------------------

Now, i want to give you guys some warning since there will be blood, fighting and bad writing.

--------------------------------------

Third Person  POV

As the tournament begins, Mitch started to run at everyone, fighting for his own life. Someone sneak up behind him and then start to strangle him with a sword. But, it doesn't last long. Mitch elbowed the person stomach and then throw them to the ground. He then ran off to a more safe place, but Emerald seems to targeting him. She launched a poisonous arrow to him and it nearly got him. Mitch looked up to see Emerald is on top of a tree. Mitch started to shot some arrow to Em but then she quickly got hit in the knee, and then fall from the tree.

Mitch looked very proud of what he did and happy to defeat the annoying girl. But, little did he know, Em was just acting and she is actually fine. She then slowly stand up, and rushed towards Mitch, without him knowing. She took her diamond swords out and ready to launched at Mitch. But, before she could do anything, Someone pushed her aside so Emerald fall to the ground, her sword had flew away. She tried to stand up and saw the person who had pushed her: Candy.

Candy then shot some fire magic into Em but She quickly dodge all of her magic. Emerald start to stand up and ran, taking her diamond swords back and charging a position, ready to attack Candy. They both glared at each other for a moment, Candy flapping her wings and taking out her large pastel pink scythe, ready to attack and Emerald holding his swords tighter and focusing, also ready to attack. They both started to ran at each other, Candy swinging her Scythe and Em blocking all her attacks.

-Time skip since i am lazy to write the rest of this-

"Congratulation, Mitch 'BajanCanadian' Has won the Tournament! everyone can go to the medic room to get cleaned up" Preston shout loudly from the top of the trees, while looking at Mitch and the other who had passed out or damaged. Everyone started to leave the field, including Mitch himself. They all leave and went either to their room or the medic, to get cleaned up. Only a little of them had any serious damaged, while the rest of them just tired or damaged.

Mitch is apart of the people who are tired. He only have some wounds because of the tournament. He got inside the medic, to see many people resting or got cared. Now, the Team have some Medical people so they all can get help real fast. 

"So, how's the tournament?" Someone asked Mitch. Mitch turn around to met face to face with someone. Someone that looked like the person who will be the main doctor. He have a brown hair that held into a pony tail, a bang that covers his left side of his face. He wears a brown cloak that have green and orange lines on it and behind it, he wears a light brown shirt and a brown trousers. He also have a green colored eyed and a brown goatee on his chin. He also wears some glasses and a beanie on top of his hair.

"Eh...pretty much brutal...Also, who are you?" Mitch asked. "Oh, The name's End, just call me End and i am one of the medical people here. Now, you looked to have some cuts, am i right? Let me take some medicines and a bandage for that. Also, want any drink?" The man asked. "Sure, just water" Mitch replied. "Alright, just wait" End said then leave. Mitch was there, sitting and waiting but then, a voice come from next to him. "Hey, Mitchell" A voice said. Mitch looked to his right, to see Candy, having some bandage on her head, arm, leg and her wings. "Oh, Hey Candy" Mitch replied back. "So, happy to become the winner?" Candy said, looking straight, no expression. "Uh...not really" Mitch said back.

After a moment of some awkward pause, end is back with some medicines, bandages and a cup of water. He gave Mitch the water first and then Mitch just drink it in one sip. "Wow, you seems really thirsty." He said, amazed. "Heh, yeah" Mitch replied, handing back the glass, but when he hand the glass to end, someone burst in.

"EVERYONE, COME TO THE MAIN ROOM" Preston shout.

-----------------------------------------------

Ha! i made a cliffhanger! i also decided to post today, horay! also, 1140 WORDS! I'M PROUD OF MYSELF!

Well, hope you like it. Also, i'm sorry Candy and Ally, i make you're OC's fight

-JTrash,OUT-