Chapter 7: The dino and the troller

Vikk's POV

I walk outside after packing on my stuff and putting on my jacket. I lock the door since i was the last person leaving and see Brice and the others waiting for me. I walk near my Lachlan and Jerome. We all got a piece of Paper that includes the Map of the Town and a paper with a list of stuff we have to get. 

"Alright, so, I already gave you all the Town Map and A list of stuff you have to buy. I meet you all again Near the forest that close enough with Jordan and Taylor store. I meet you guys in 30 minutes" Brice said. 

We all nod and got into our ways. We go to the Weapon shop that Brice said, Bodil Owns, and it was pretty close to his House. It only take a minute to Arrive. 

 We walked inside, a bell ringing from the door, and there is two guy behind the counter, that for me,they look familiar to someone....I Can't remember. 

One man that was reading a book has A really pale skin, i don't think he's okay......He also have White hair, His nose has a little orange on the tip. His eyes we're dull grey and he wear a scarf even tho inside the store is warm. He also wears a white sweater with black buttons. 

The other guy, is very colorful, let's say that. He has a Yellow golden hair, just like brice's. He has a light skin, that kinda yellow-ish. He wear a blue shade under his Blue eyes i guess?  and his shirt have many colors: Yellow, black and blue.

The pale guy look at us, but then, a loud crash heard from upstairs and there is both laughing and screaming. The yellow guy whisper something to the pale guy and then go upstairs. The pale guy look at us, closed his book and smiled. "Hi, my name is Baki, and welcome to the trolly weapon shop! How can i help you?" 'Baki' said, smilling warmly. "Well, uh...we-" I Was about to say something before another man come downstairs with the yellow guy, and they were laughing.

The other man seems pretty casual: He has dark brown hair, a light skin, and he wear a blue shirt that has a blue slime (I don't even know...) On the middle, he also wear a black pants and black shoes. 

They both laugh maniacally and Baki was just understand something happening. He said something to both of the guys (GAYS) And they both nod, still laughing. Baki goes upstairs and the yellow man look at us, giggling. 

"Hello, My name Is *Giggle* Ghost *Inhales* and that is Ryan" He said introducing his name and his friends. "Uh...do i know you?" Lachlan ask, really awkwardly. "Wait.......Lachlan?" Ghost ask. "Yes, it's me! Ghost!" Lachlan said and pulling ghost into a hug. "Ehmm...we're still here lachy" I said. "Oh, wait, Vikk, Jerome! Guys, what are you guys doing here-" Ghost then cut off by a really loud screaming sound that sounded like a dinosaur. 

"Uh....well that was weird" I said, scratching my back. "Oh, it's just......Simon" Ghost said, and Ryan finally stop laughing. "OH my god, You wouldn't believe what is that!" Ryan said grabbing me on my shoulders and pulling me close to his face. "I...Uh..." I said, stuttering, also feeling that Lachlan have starred at Me, kinda mad. "R-Ryan...Stop, you're making Vikk uncomfortable." Ghost said pulling Ryan away.

"Anyway, care to see them?" Ryan ask to the three of us. We looked at each other and nodded. We left our bag behind the counter and go upstairs. When we got upstairs, Bodil was laughing his ass off and Baki leave to his room. Bodil, most likely know we're here, he still laugh in front of Simon's room. "*Inhales* Guys-Hahahah, oh god *Inhales* Don't g-go Inside-HAHAHHAHAHAHA" He tell us and laugh again, doesn't care about anything, Even some breaking stuff on Simon Room. "Well..uh...i'll open it.." Ghost said and opening simon Room Door, and when he open it, A Torn off keyboard fly, passing us, Almost hit me and it hit the wall. We all shock, but then laugh when we hear the Dino roar again....

Ahh...Just like old times....

-The cave, AGAIN-

Mitch's POV

We walk to a training room, to see so many people Training there. But there is one Girl, who cannot parkour fast enough, and her friend tried to help her. "Uh...Preston?" i ask. "Yeah?" He turned around at me. "Who's that girl?" i ask, pointing at the girl. "Oh, she is emerald. She can't do parkour really well so sometimes Rob teach her how to do it" Preston explain it to me. Well, it was looking pretty obvious tho. 

A minutes later, preston give me knives. I wonder for what is it. "Uh...pres-" "Try to hit that target in the middle" Preston said, answering my question and pointing to a dart board they made by wood. "Oh, i thought-" "No, don't kill people. We don't do that" Rob said from behind me. I turn around, and saw Rob smiling. "Don't worry, just Practice" he said to me, take one knife from me and throw it to the dart board. It stuck in the middle, perfectly. I throw it at the dart board, but it hit almost in the middle, but the fall.

"Boo-hoo, Thought you we're an Expert, BajanCanadian" Preston said, hanging on one of the Parkour blocks. I growled angrily. "Shut,up" I said, annoyingly. I practice again, and again, But it didn't even hit the middle. I am so done right now. I throw the Knife angrily, and suddenly, it stuck On the middle. "Ooooh..Nice one!" Preston said. I look at the dart board, happy. 

"now, try bow" He said, throwing me a bow, right on the face. "OUCH, WHAT THE FUCK PRESTON????" I Said as i hold my face. "Here some arrows" He said, throwing some arrow near me, and it almost hit my thighs. "PRESTON! THAT'S FUCKIN DANGEROUS! YOU ALMOST HIT ME!" I said angrily. "Oops, sorry" He said, jokingly. 

Why did i end up on here????

----------------------------------------------------

Boom! 1020 Words! oh my god, i need to update more.

Well, it was 11 Pm here and tomorrow is school so.....i should sleep

Also, Hey ally, I put your OC!

-JTrash,OUT-

Edit: I put a drawing of how i made Ghost and baki design. You're welcome