Explanation And Note From Author

Okay, so... I know that I said I'd do a double update for the ending, buuut, I decided to do everything in one chapter. So, in the end, I decided to just make the second update an explanation.

Bleh...

Anyway, for starters, this story definitely did not go the way I wanted it to. It also had nothing to do with Pein and Kakuzu, so don't worry, because I keep questioning my life choices after writing all of this. Unfortunately.

I think it all turned out like it did because it's a fan fiction based off of an anime. It'd be different if it were fiction or fan fiction based off of anything other than anime (meaning that it includes real people; actors, singers, celebrities, etc...)

I apologise for the horrible and most definitely confusing story ever.

Another reason for it being the way it was, is that I never planned it out.

A little note; I will be deleting this story next Sunday, and then I can start on a new story and hopefully forget that this was ever written.

For those of you who stayed; I want to thank you for bearing with me and this story, as well as reading.

Now, on with the explanation!

The reader (you), if it wasn't clear in any way, was in a coma. Before waking up, the reader was unconscious for two years. She had to go on a mission with Pein, but unfortunately, she took the hit and got some damage to her brain.

The main reason as to why everything was so confusing is because, everything that happened in each chapter, was sort of like glimpses of her past, as if she was still awake, and in that time. Close to her waking time (chapter 15), she felt disorientated, as if she did not belong. Her mind, her brain... Was coming to a realisation.

I— I know you're all probably disappointed, but I swear, stories from me in the future will be better.

I already have a plot in mind. I even have it all planned out! Yay!

If you heard of Stray Kids (a nine member, male K-Pop group), or if you stan them, then please stay tuned for the story.

Welp, that'll be all.

Take care everyone, and have a good day/night!

—T.