::03::

Unedited-

"Flaws called me today, telling me how much insecurities haunted me last night

"Flaws called me today, telling me how much insecurities haunted me last night."

T A Y S A

I sit there awkward, uncomfortable as I felt like the barista was staring at me, judging my every move.

I watch the teacher in front of the board trying my best to concentrate, but every single word he said, echo throw my brain once and disappeared in the next, .01 seconds.

It was hopeless.

I turn to see if the barista boy was staring at me and he wasn't, he was there copying down every word Mr. Ack, the math teacher was saying.

I let out a sigh of relief, ease filling my bones as I was able to concentrate on the work without getting nervous or silently panicking.

A piece of crumbled up paper was slide towards me from the barista.

The words, 'Hey' with a weird smiley face on it.

'Hey?' I write back handing him the paper.

'Remember me from the cafe?'

'Yes, the one who wrote, 'Your beautiful' on my cup'

'Well, I got in trouble for that from my boss but I guess it was worth it since I put a smile on your face.'

'Yeah But did you actually mean't it?'

'Every single bit of it.'

The class went on and on, the crumbled up paper getting slide around the table until it was fully written up.

He form a ball with the paper in his hands and thrown it away, getting a new piece of paper and writing on it.

The bell suddenly ring, the class flying pass faster then I thought it would've.

But I guess that's what happens when you have someone to talk to.

"Crap," I said as I get up from my seat, putting on my bag.

"I didn't get any notes." I groan, sighing.

The boy that I grew to know name was Gray handed me a sheet of paper with all the work on it.

He shrug, "Every single thing he said I just wrote down."

I thank him, a relief look on my face as I take the paper from his hand.

He rose from his seat, taking up all the books from off of his desk and throwing in his bag.

"I'm an new around here and," He begin, throwing the bag across his shoulders "I was wondering if you can show me around." He continue on.

"After all, I barely made it to this class because a girl saw me and helped me at my most frustrated, desperate time while crying on the floor in the hallways" He scratch the back of his neck nervously as he stare at me.

I chuckle, agreeing to help him.

"Thanks so much." He said, taking out a yellow crumbled paper from his pocket and handing it to me.

"That's my time table I just don't know where the classes are."

I nod, walking towards the wooden door.

He followed, pushing open the door for me and then shutting it back when both of us were out.

"After your next class let's meet back here and look for the other one after that, okay?" I said to him, lifting up my gaze as I stare at him then back down at the paper.

"Science," I whisper under my breath referring to his next class, "Room 104." I nod, walking him towards the wooden door down the corner of the hallway before leaving to go to my class.