::04::

Unedited-

"Love yourself, be confident because no one can rock you, better then you

"Love yourself, be confident because no one can rock you, better then you."

G R A Y

I lean against the wall with my arms across my chest as I waited for the boy that send me a letter in my locker telling me to meet him here to come.

I was ready to leave, though.

I didn't had anytime to wait around for anyone.

Classes were going to start soon and Taysa was waiting for me.

Empty classroom door was suddenly opened and a boy with messy black hair and pale skin walked in, staring at me with a mischievous smirk.

"What do you want?" I ask, my voice toneless.

"I'd like to do this in a hurry. I have someone looking for me."

He nod, "You mean fatty Taysa?" He laugh, "Why do you even see in her?" He chuckle louder, "Haven't you seem the video —"

I glare at him, "What did you call her?" I got off the wall, slowly approaching him with my hands clench.

"I may not know her that well, but I'll sure fuck you up for her."

T A Y S A

I told Gray meet me after class but he was no where here.

The hallway was beginning to get busy and burst with students and chatter as they passed me.

"A fight!" A student yell as they wave their hands around excitedly into the a classroom.

All of the students follow them, the once crowded hallway getting half empty in a matter of seconds.

I raise an eyebrow as I watch the scene, a confuse look planted on my face.

A fight?

I watch as the children enthusiastically jump up and down in the crowded area in the classroom, they tall bodies making it seem hard for me to see who was fighting.

I bite my bottom lip as the principal brush pass me mumbling the words, "Stupid kids, all they think about is fighting, fighting, fighting, times have changed severally." He sighed, his feet stomping on the floor as he moving pass the students that cheered fight in the crowd.

"Everyone go to your classes!" He yell at them.

"Or detention!"

Before he could've said anything else, everyone scattered, some disappointed and some still hyped.

The principal grab a student's shirt, pulling him out of the classroom.

My eyes widen as I found out who it was.

I gasp as I stare at Gray's black and blue eye but he just smiled and wave at me.

"Hey Taysa." He said, as the principal pull him pass me.

"Get to class!" The principal yell at me.

Gray was pull into the principal's office as the door slam behind both of them.

"Take a sit!" The principal yell at him, although I was outside, I still manage to hear everything.

"Take a mint." Gray grumble as I moved closer to the door.

"Your breath sinks." I watch through the glass window Gray handing him a mint from his pocket.

The principal take it, not bothering telling him anything as he unwrap the paper and quickly put the mint in his mouth.

"There." Gray said, shifting around in the chair.

The principal clear his throat, "This is your first day of school and your starting fights!" He slam his clench hands in the wooden dish.

He shrug, "I didn't 'start' the fight."

"But you sent a student unconscious!"

Gray nod, "Correct." He said calmly.

"And your okay with this? Your okay with hurting someone?!"

"He insulted my friend — he deserves what he gets."

"What friend?" The principal ask him with and raised eyebrow.

Gray smirk at me through the window and gesture his hands in a way to tell me to come in.

I swallow the lump in my throat as the principal's eyes landed on me to.

"I have to put curtains on those windows." Is all he whisper, pitching the bridge of his nose as he shook his head side to side.