part 4: breaking up

Liv(my babe) :
See you soon babe:)

Me:
I love you see you at the usual

Liv(my babe) :
Love you so much!

Me:
💖

I looked at my fortnite account one more time and checked my stats.
Wins:653
Win rate:69%
Kills:1556
Headshots:523
I smiled and thought to myself. Since I meet chlorna, I have been having so much more victory royales than usual. She is so humorous and so full so life that I want to... - no. Liv is my girlfriend and she always will be.
  I feel guilty of thinking of chlorna so much when I was going to go out with Liv. I shut down my computer and got ready to go on the date with liv.
  30 minutes later:
  I go into the restaurant and see the most shocking thing of my life.
  Liv was kissing Jason. My childhood friend.
  I couldn't see anymore of it and ran onto the road.
  My tears streamed down my face furiously and I cried like I have never before. It hurts so badly... It hurts so much! I feel so sad and torn to bits...
Why liv. Why must you do that to me. It is because I'm not good enough? Is it because I could not give you what you want? I'm so sorry. I'm such a failure.
  My phone vibrated( .-. ) in my pocket and I took it out, checking my messages.

Liv (my babe) :
Why aren't you at the restaurant yet babe? :(

Me:
Let's break up. After 8 years of dating, I can't believe you were actually cheating on me with Jason. He is one of my closest friend and you were my girlfriend. Why did you do that. Did you know how much that hurt?!

Liv (my babe) :
Jason is so much more mature than you. He is so filthy rich unlike you. You're nothing to me Elliot. So go and die. I won't care.

  I blocked liv after that and called for cray to drive me home. I felt so helpless. Why is it Jason and not me. Tears streamed down my cold cheeks and I bailed my eyes out.
49 minutes later:
  I wiped my tears away from my eyes and took a deep breath. Cray pat me on the back and helped me into my room where I just starred at the picture of me and liv.
  Cray snatched the photo from my hands and threw it on the floor.
  "get over her Elliot. If she doesn't love you, why do you have to love her! There's a lot more decent girls out there you can get. Like... Chlorna. You always talk about what a great streamer and fortnite player she is. Although I have never met her yet, and I suppose you haven't, she sounds kinda decent don't you think, mate? "
  I smiled a little. Although I was happy for a while, the sadness and feeling of failing took over again.
  Cray came over, at down on my bed and slapped my face.
  "snap out of it Elliot. " his face had became red and his moustache was twitching really badly. Cray put his hand on my shoulder and pat them.
  Our bromance was so awkward.
  But in the end, I still sort of got over liv.

Chlorna's pov :
  I smiled a little, reading my fan fiction. One in particular caught my eyes.
"muselk × chlorna " I pressed on read and read on. Apparently the story is about Elliot seeing me in a bar and thinking that I am the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.
There was a lot of back stabbing, curse words and smut warnings. Although I cringed because of it, I still laughed at the ending. Elliot amd I had a happy ending with me kissing him a goodnight kiss.

  I placed my phone on the table and got ready to do editing for my videos. Halfway through editing, I sneezed twice. (there is a superstition that when a person misses, talks about or bad talks about you, you will sneeze twice. :))
  " what's going on guys! " I started doing my intro, not feeling very well.
  "so today, we are going to be reading so of my fan fiction! Yay I'm really happy that I actually have stories to read about. Anyway, let's get into it! "
  Do I like Elliot?... -

Read on to find out.

I will try and do more of chlorna's pov. Sorry it is kinda hard to do it.

If you guys enjoy depressing things, go check out my other story when I will tell you about my life a little. :) see you next time you bloody legends.