part twelve :playground mode?

Hi guys. I'm the worst writer ever. Ughhh... School has been a b*tch and I'm tried. But.. Here goes my bad story plots and writing! Woo-hoo. Feels great to come back!

Lannan's pov :
(in thought) today click is going to 1v1v1v1v1v1v1 each other to see who is the best in fortnite in the click house. The winner would be winning 10,000 dollars apparently.. I bet i can beat Elliot. The biggest opponent is chlorna though.. I have checked her stats. And she has a 79% win rate and an average of 11 kills per game. She is the exact definition of a pro.
But... I'll let her win. Because I love her. Darn it. I'm so jealous at Elliot when he talks and interacts with chlorna. I want her for myself. I don't want Elliot to have her. I never had a girlfriend. Never really felt real love. I guess it's this feeling.
This rage. When she talks to someone else. When she interacts with another man. It's this protective feeling I can't really explain clearly. But it's this beating in my heart. It's this anger and jealousy in me because I don't want her to belong with Elliot but me.. I don't want her to be someone else's.. I want her. For myself. And only myself..
I see her setting up the computers around the dining table and checking the cameras. And I felt. A rush of blood come to my face. What should I do. Should I talk to her? Should I avoid her? No. I can't avoid her. Elliot would have her if I avoided her. And I can't have that. Elliot can't have her. Only I can..
I watch as all the click members fill in before their computers and start their fortnite program up. Kath. Marcus. Cray. Bazz. And Elliot.
"lannan. You alright mate? "chlorna asked, a tint of concern in her voice.
I shook my head furiously and realised that I was the only one not starting up fortnite.
"urm yah.. I was just... Thinking." I murmured immediately. Everyone stared at me while I stay up the computer.
"what's going on guys! Today. Click is going to 1v1v1v1v... Wait. How many one versus ones are there? " cray laughed as he said the intro. "seven" I heard bazz murmur.
  "let's get into it. " bazza finished the intro and we jumped into playground mode, now holding up to 20 players. (just a side note. Playground mode doesn't I repeat. Doesn't actually hold that much. Lol)
Chlorna's pov:
  "I'm pretty sure I'm dead." I murmured, as I started looting. My eyes were glued onto the screen as I opened a chest, containing a golden scar. I smiled as I looked at lannan rage and bang the table as he had gotten a sniper rifle from a chest and some useless grenades.
  I meet the other click members at tilted and we begun the fight. I see cray building high up above me lufu fighting with him. I could see muselk and lazarbeam trying to get a sneaky shot at lufu and cray.
  "shit" I murmur before getting shot by bazza. I jump and run at the same time, turning around to check for the click members.
  I smiled at the camera and whispered softly "if they can't find me, they can't kill me. And therefore, I'm the best in click. " I looked around at everyone, glaring at their screens In concentration. Just then, bazza and cray gets one pumped and dies.
  The party is about to begin. Be prepared my friends. You are all going down...

*hi guys. Ima leave at that cliff hanger? Read on to find out about the match. Yeettt*