part 13: playground mode??

Chlorna's pov :
  Everyone is almost done with. The biggest enemy is lannan now. Lannan has two lifes and every other click member has one.. I'm so not ready for this. Everyone has made a pact to kill me then kill the others. Pressure is on...
  I emerge from the tree, using glider redeploy to fly down. "there there!!! Urm... 240° to the right! " cray shouts. O shot. I'm screwed... Immediately, I get sprayed by bullets. Wee... I land on the builds cray had built. "cray. Ready to accept your fate so fast?" I smiled. "you're going down chlorna. " he smiles evilly... "3 2 1 go. " we start building as fast as we can. "shot" I murmur as I get sprayed by another round of bullets. I'm a dead person... I one pump cray as he cries out loudly. "screw you chlorna! " he says as he throws his headset on the table and pretends to cry.

  "who's next to die!" I feel like I'm going to regret it... OOF. What the... I get sprayed by lannan. "lannan! " I shouted, building as fast as I could to try and hide from his bullets. "die chlorna. " he said smiling evilly. I. Was. Screwed...

  "shot. " I say as he knocks the whole build down. I had to kill him. "sorry lannan "I smiled as I launched an RPG at him. He jumped up as it flew towards him but he was too slow. He had 105 health knocked off him. "fuck you chlorna! " he shouted. WELL. THE UNLUCKY CLICK MEMBER WHO EDITS THIS VIDEO WOULD HAVE A LOT OF WORK IN FRONT OF THEM. I run in with the pump and one pumped him to the head. " and... Goodbye lazarbeam! " I laughed while dancing on his corpse.

Good. Now everyone has only one life left. I may just win this...

  Elliot comes up to me and start shooting. "you sure you wanna lose your last life so quickly? " I ask. He nods, he's eyes never leaving the screen. Fine. Be it your way. I take out my shortie and build fight him. I couldn't hear the footsteps of his character anymore. Wait. Where is he... Shot.. What if he...

  "you're good. " someone says near my ear. I jump up before realising that it was Elliot. "aren't you going to fight me? "I asked, my hands itching to press on the right side of the mouse to kill Elliot.. "I figure that you were going to kill me one way or another. So I'll make the best of it. " he smiles gently and walked back to his seat to continue the fight.

  After that. Everything was history....

Hi guys! I'm sorry for the late update. Yes. I'm a bad writer. Anyways, I want you all to comment on the comment section who wins. Thanks for reading!