part 10:fight

Elliot's pov :
  Lannan watched chlorna walk out of the kitchen before throwing a heavy punch at me.
  I realised what was happening too late and the punch knocked me off my feet and onto the floor with a loud thud. I shouted at lannan to piss off and he immediately threw another punch at me.
  I blocked it this time, standing up quickly and putting some distance between us.
  "what's wrong with you lannan!!" I shouted loudly before blocking lannan's punch again. This is too much. Why us he attacking me. I did nothing wrong. Why.
  I punched lannan squarely in the face and kicked him in the guts.
  "piss off lannan!" I shouted over our commotion.
  He ran to me and I knew. I was dead. He kicked me squarely in the chest causing me to fall. Then he knelt down and started punching away. I cannot express the amount of pain the punches had given me. If u did, I would be lying. Just imagine the most painful sensation you've felt. Take that and times it by 10 that's how painful the punches were.
  The door of the kitchen banged open suddenly. And i see Marcus going up to lannan and knocking him off his feet. Lannan stood up and started trying to get a punch at me again though. I see Marcus's muscles budge and HD punched lannan into oblivion. I was kidding it is not oblivion. Just knocked lannan unconscious.
  Rage came over me. For Marcus had stopped the fight and it is not I, Elliot Watkins who did. I felt so much like a failer.. I did something unexpected.
  "fuck you lannan! Fight like a man you coward " I wished my brain could have thought fast than my big mouth sometimes...
  Cray and bazza was restraining me and I saw Kath and chlorna looking at me. Chlorna's face showed concern but she looked angry and dissapointed too.. That eliminated my anger and turned it into shame.
  I crouched down, cry g to myself. Why am I such am imbecile... Why am I doing this!
  Marcus now stood over me, looking down. As I cried, I felt cray's hand pat on my shoulder. I then~

  Read in to find out!! Please vote or comment!  Yay should I continue with the book? (definitely would add more fortnite content. But it's kinda hard. Yeet please vote and comment! And guys. Try to write a story ok!?? Y'all are all great writers. )