filter #1

Elliot's pov :
  I sat near chlorna and started the intro.
  "what's going in guys! Today click would be taking part in a series of obstacles to see. Who is the strongest click member. "
  Cray comes in and introduces everyone and introduces the course.
  "jumping, running and blocking are some of the things we would be doing. Apart from that, we also have high obstacle course! How crazy is that! We will be participating in duos today so. "
  We lookes at the teams which grace picked out for us and I realised. I was with chlorna...
  Cray and lannan.
  Bazza and marcus
  Me and chlorna
  Lufu and fresh.
  I smiled and looked at grace who gave me a wink before heading off.
  "three, two, one, start! "grace shouted.
  I ran as fast as I could towards our first course.
  I looked at chlorna who bounced gracefully across the obstacles.
  Elliot. You're a guy. Do not let her beat you or anything because then. You're nothing. The word nothing bothered me a lot. With a shout, I jumped over the course as well. Good. We're in front of the other groups all who are struggling to jump over all the boards...
  Chlorna pulled me along not caring about the fact that we're in front. She just pulled me along. I ran beside her, to see her muscles budging and her thin, perfectly tanned and shaped thighs.
  The next round was a one legged race. I bent down, to hit chlorna on the forehead.
  "o shit sorry! " I cried, not caring about tying the string anymore.
  "I'm fine. "chlorna smiled at me before finishing up the tying.
  We walked, in perfect harmony before I tripped on a stone and fell.
  I pulled chlorna along and soon, we both were on the ground, laughing.
  I stood up, helping chlorna up gently and running along while holding her hand.
  Soon, we completed the course and we actually won,with fresh and lufu as the second.
   Cray and lannan came in last and high fives each other.
  I felt so happy and relieved that chlorna does not judge me for who I was or anything. She is mine. And only mine. Unfortunately, I see lannan looking at us, he was not hiding his jealousy at all.

Hi guys! I really hope you guys can Vote or something for me because I really am tired after writing so much. Haizz. I need sleep and my homework is killing me. This just for the time being, while I tackle my exams I'll just do filters.

One more thing
(next part *not filter* would be about Elliot confessing to chlorna and lannan and Elliot being angry at each other.) yeet. Thanks for reading!

For now, I will be doing more filters because I'm too damn busy. My uploading schedule kinda sucks right now haha... Sorry! Thanks all who added this story into your reading list. It means a lot to me and it gives me the inspiration to write more so that You all can read about Elliot and click cuz they are legitimately cute :)like y'all :)))