part 11:depression

Before I type this part of the story out, I need to say. This is like "mature content" so some of you shouldn't read. But if you're reading this, self harm ain't an option. Because I'm going to sound cheesy but I love each and everyone of you because you are perfect the way you are. :)ok. Yeet

I laid my hand on cray's shoulder and climbed up the steps not even bothering to take the lift anymore. This.. This is my fault.

My fault.

I laid down on my bed,

My hand grabbing for the one thing I could always look to when I am mad or sad.

My razor.

I hold it like how a toddler would hold their toy, Turing it around over and over Fagin.

Why is it that everytime I stop, I would resort to it again?

I closed my eyes and then. I started cutting.

Ah the relieve of the blood

The relieve from the horrible real world.

In the mist of the cutting, I did not notice chlorna coming into my room.

Suddenly, the razor was grabbed out from my grasp (the phrasing is so badd)and I looked up to see chlorna, her tears at the corner of her eyes.

  "stop it Elliot. " she says. Her voice was filled with command and gentleness.
  I couldnt bear it anymore and I burst out crying loudly. She hugged me like how my mother would have and kissed me on the forehead. Her thin fingers wiped away my tears and she laid her forehead on mine, her hands cupping my cheeks...

Fast forward 21minutues
  "I promise i will stop chlorna. " I had made that promise to her and I intend not to break it.
  "why are you so calm may I ask? " I stood up helping her up. I smiled gently as I realised that I wasn't the one who cried the most. She was.
  "because Elliot, I suffered from HFD" she grabbed my hand tightly. And pulled herself up. I for once, felt how heavy she actually is. It felt like pulling a feather up because she was so light, I could hardly feel a thing.
  "what's hfd? " I enquired.
  "when i feel jealous, I tend to criticise myself a lot. " she smiled again before walking out to check on lannan.
  How nice. Would it be to have her as my girlfriend. Her personality and looks it makes her perfect in my eyes. She is so beautiful...

Hi you beautiful people!! I'm back! There's so many exams and all I'm so busy studying I'm dead. Lol.
I'll try and upload more but it's kinda hard right now. : thanks for the support!

Edit:thanks for the 309 reads. Really means a lot and it taught me that if I don't give up, this story can continue. So I'm really thankful. Try and write a story and comment about it here! I'll check it out! And Vote obviously. I hope after you have tried writing, you'll know how hard it is to keep to a schedule and upload stuff. Anyways, cheers and I love ya!