part 8: dance the night away.

Chlorna's pov:
  Elliot and lannan are both so cute. I love them so much... As a friend of course. Although I would confess Elliot is boyfriend material.
  I smiled stupidly as I made my way to the living room to see Kath dancing and Marcus, behind her, taking a video to post on instagram.
  I sighed. I guess I'll never have a relationship this cute...
  Kath sees me and invites me to dance with an enthusiastic Marcus looking at both of us. He gave me a challenge to beat Kath's high score which is impossible to beat. I smiled because I love to dance and a lot of times, I have beaten never before beaten high scores. It is not hard. Really...
  I accepted the invitation and stood in front of the TV, ready as ever to dance.
  The song that can out was yes or yes by twice and I smiled. That is one of my favourite songs to dance to because it is so easy to me. (you all should listen to that song :))
  The song came up and I started dancing to it. Through the conners of my eyes, I see Kath trying to keep up and dance to the music in time. I smiled and continued dancing.

Fast forward: song ends.

  The TV beeped and I see my score. It was higher than Kath's!!! Her mouth opened in shock. Her face showed amazement and her mouth gaped open and close.
  "HOW! " Kath shouted, amazed..
  " I guess I love dancing... Haha... Kath... "I replied.
  After that defeat, Kath and I danced to more songs together. We even sang to it. Most of the times, I bet Kath. But she was always a good sportsman and she always laugh it off, pretending to give me excuses. Marcus was so bored, he has already fallen asleep... Kath and I drew a mustache on his leg and took his phone.
  I guess..living in the click house ain't so bad after all.. I could survive. Although... I would probably become demanitized because of lannan... I smiled for what seemed like the infinite time today. I love this place. I love Elliot and everyone here.
  "chlorna? " Kath shook me a little.
  " sorry. I zoned out. " I answered,completly dazed at what happened to me. I laughed it off and helped Kath dump and bucket of ice cold water on Marcus.
  He woke up with a start, shouting vulgarities. Kath was laughing so hard her face turned red and Marcus, realising what she did, ran at her, picking her up and shook her. They were both so happy... I felt left out. I couldn't help feeling jealous of them because they had something I would never have. A partner.

(yeet. I'm really tired I did this in school guys. 470 words I guess. Whew. Tired.)

Hope y'all enjoy!!!