part 12: playground mode? (part 2)

Cray's pov :
Everything is going well for me. I have already eliminated Marcus once and bazza twice. I feel so hopeful that I can be the best fortnite player in the click house. But the most mysterious thing is that chlorna is nowhere to be seen.. She is supposedly one of the best player in the world. So... Where is she?! I walk around around loot lake and got one pump to the face by loserfruit. Then the shot drew Elliot's attention and he started to shoot at lufu. Where is chlorna?!

Marcus pov :
Right now, I have already lost a life. Definitely not a good thing. But.. At the same time, I spend very little to no time at all playing fortnite.. So.. I wouldn't be sad if I failed. I-... Wait. Is that bazza trying to his in a bush? Lol.. I cracked up laughing and lufu and the other click members look at me. I creeped up on bazza and head shots him with my pump.
" that's it bazza! You're out! " grace shouts and bazza stands up, thanks everyone for playing and lays on the ground, defeated...
I felt a chill up my shoulder and I realised one point. I wasn't just fighting against my friends. I had chlorna to fight and she is one of the best in the world. I have seen every click member except for her. And I'm very confused. Where. The. Hell. Is. She... I walk around, trying to be sneaky. She can still kill me. I'm such an easy picking in the game..

Loserfruit's pov :
I one pump Elliot to the head and he gets eliminated. I smile. Elliot has two lifes left. I may win. But the real question though... Where is chlorna... I feel so so sacred because I don't know where in the world she is. I guess... I'll just have play along... *sigh* but.. I'm not the last. So I should be grateful.. At the very least. :))

Lazarbeam's pov :
One pumping cray to the face would go down as one of my best fortnite eliminations in history. I hope I can get at least four kills before I go down. I know that everyone is on their second life except for me and chlorna.. Where is chlorna though. I haven't seen her all game. I look at her in real life to see her concentrating in the game. I could see her tensed shoulder and elbow and her hand which is grabbing tightly at the mouse and the other hand, flying across the keyboard. She always seems to surprise me at awkward times. Her head flies up and her eyes lock with mine. I felt the tension in the air rise up and she smiled sweetly at me. My face heates up so fast, you could hardly even speak a word.. My hands become sweaty and I didn't even notice Elliot coming up behind me and no scoping me. I hear the sniper fire and I look at my screen, and at Elliot. "fuck you Elliot..." I whisper,unable for anyone to hear. There. Let that be edited out...
I look back at chlorna who was staring at her screen again. I could imagine how much jarrad (lannan's brother) taunting me on finally liking a girl... I turn my head to the right to stare at cray, who looked very confused.

Elliot's pov :
I see lannan staring at chlorna. You know. He likes her. I no scoped lannan in the head. He deserves it. Chlorna is mine. She is getting along so well with me... And I on the other hand, is so close to asking her out. Lannan is destroying everything. And I would not let that happen. Never.

Chlorna's pov :
I know that they are going to go real tryhard and going to kill people very fast.. I know as a fact that cray can eliminate everyone. And lufu could defeat cray.. So.. I, as a gigantic puss decides to hide and wait for the bloodbath to be over...

Shits going down...

Hi guys! This is just a pov of all the click members. Hope you like it!!!