Prologue

"How dare you!" You yelled practically kicking down the bathroom door and startling Steve who was currently in the shower.

"What in the fuck?" He exclaimed almost falling over but he quickly steadied himself by gripping the handle to the misted up glass shower door. He stared at you with wide confused eyes.

"How dare you, Steve Rogers!" You repeated pulling open the shower door and hitting him on the head repeatedly, ignoring the fact that he was butt-naked and the water was now getting all over you as well.

"What the hell are you doing, you psycho!" Steve exclaimed grabbing one of your arms and trying to cover his junk with the other,

"You asked Wanda to be your fake girlfriend to Tony's wedding?!" You screeched at him,

"Oh good god, this is why you ruined my shower!" He exclaimed throwing his hands in the air exasperatedly.

"Yes, explain yourself you giant slut," You crossed your arms and stood in the shower with him fully clothed as the water sprayed over the two of you.

Steve sighed exasperatedly and shook his head before he shut off the water and shoved passed you, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. Droplets of water dripping down his insanely muscular torso as he turned to face you, hands on his hips.

"So, what is the problem?" He sighed,

"The problem is," You replied getting out of the shower dripping water everywhere, "I am kinda pissed that you asked someone else to be your fake date,"

"Why?"

"Because I am your best friend!" You exclaimed moving towards him and hitting him again,

"Ow! Geez stop hitting me, why do you even want to be my date to this stupid wedding," He grumbled,

"Because if anything I should be your fake girlfriend, and I am offended that you never asked me,"

Steve laughed and shook his head walking out of the bathroom, "It's just a stupid wedding, believe me, you don't want to go through all those shenanigans with those people"

You followed Steve out of the bathroom and down the hallway towards his bedroom, "Well if it's so stupid then why didn't you ask me?" You snorted, "You know I love doing stupid things with you,"

"Because I didn't think you would want to do it," He shrugged walking into his closet. You sighed dramatically and threw yourself onto his unmade bed, relishing in the softness of his covers for a moment before you answered him.

"But you didn't ask me so how would you know I would say no?"

You hear him grumble something unintelligible in the closet before he stuck his head out, "Do you want me to ask you then?" He said rolling his eyes,

Arching an eyebrow at him you shrugged nonchalantly and fell back against his soft pillows. You hear Steve laugh in the closet before he walked out wearing a pair of dark jeans and no t-shirt but he held one in his hand.

"Fine," He said, "Would you do me the honor of being my fake girlfriend to my brother's stupid ass wedding?"

You propped yourself up onto your elbows with a grin on your face as you looked at him, "I thought you'd never ask!" You replied.