[Antisepticeye x reader] Cookies

Written: Friday, 13 April 2018

Y/n's POV

I wiped my brow. Finally finished. I had spent the last couple hours in the kitchen making cookies specially for Anti, since he's been a little down lately. I had unfortunately already burned two batches and had just finished the third one, letting out a small cheer at the sight of the non-burnt batch sitting neatly on the plate. Dusting myself off, I went to look for my green haired jellybean housemate, the plate of freshly baked cookies in hand.

After knocking on his door like 4 times, I decided to let myself in. I walked in to see him pacing backwards and forwards along the edge of the room. I called out to him and he turned, eyes lime green and blazing.

"W̵̞̤̜̔ͬ̏ͨ͊̽̽Hͯͯ͢Ā̩̺͔́Ț̣͙̥̲̙̐͐͒͆̔̾ͨ͞ D̷̼̟̠̲̫͐̉͋͊͒̋̊O̠̱̘̤̺̓̒ͅ ̩̞̫͉̮̱̺̾̇̊͆̈̊Y̙̯̗̤̲͑̽͛͛O̻͔͚U̥͙͉̞̗̰̗͂ ̠̘̗͒́́͂̀̊Ẉ̪̳͍̗̯̀͆̐ͬ̚͢Ḁ̣̝ͦ̄ͬ͒ͯ̚N͓͙͍̹͇̲̺Ṯ̘̤̣̐͆ͦ̍ͦ!" he screamed in anger. 

""̨̰̰͊̅̒̾̈̈́C̟͔̒̽͑̀͂̃̚Ȁ̺̮̱̬͔̜̅͑̿̕N͙̹̝͆ͧ̐̉̄̓'̑̏̈́ͪ͏̳̥̞͕͎Ṭ̢ ͦ̏͋̌̾́Yͬ̑̉̋̄ͣ͡O̤͍̺͕͘U̦̮ͬ͋̂ͥ͑̌ͦ͠ ̹̦͙̫̳͈͈̒̑̔͋̿ͪ̐͝S͙̮̒ͣ̾̋̿ͬͥͅE̛̝͈͐ͫ̐ͬ͑ͮͩE̪̦͉̠̼̯ͮ̊̉͐̐̍ ̴͌͑̄̄I̵̞͑̈́͑̍͗̌'͕͎͒M̼̭̩̠͂̑̃ ͈̜͙̭̒͌̓͢F̹̮̱̤̘̓̀ͅU͉͙̗̪̗͉̰͢C͔ͣ̌ͨK̲̫̝̝͎ͣͯͧ̚ͅI̸̻̫̝͈̣̭͓͂N̻̺̹͒ͫ͆G̳̯̱͆͋̌ͫ͛ͨ͞ ͕B͉̤͙̭͓̥̦́U̱͚̟̩͕̘̙͋̎̔Ş̙͚̬̲̜̝ͨ̆̋ͮͅȲ̘̠̐͜ ̶͖̗͈͈̳̦ͧͯ͛̑̒͊Y̺ͥ̕O̺̼̣ͨͨU̟̹͑̀̈́͗̚͞ ̢Ì͕̆̊̈́̌D̨̖͚͚̪ͨͥͨ̚I̩̻͌͂̔ͮ̓̽O͈͛̑ͮT͌ͧ?҉̬͚̠̻͍̮ͅ!͆҉̭̤" 

I was scared, no, I was petrified. I turned and scrambled out of the room, just trying to get away from his yelling. By the time I reached the kitchen, tears were running like waterfalls down my flushed cheeks. I threw the plate at the floor and it just bounced right off, with it being plastic and all. I let out a shaky sigh of futility and sunk to the floor, placing my head in my hands and curling into myself in sobs.

Anti's POV

The fire in my eyes died away as I began to realize my mistake. I knew Y/n hated being yelled at but I yelled at them anyway. I scared them. They must have finally realized they have been living with a monster for the last few months. Pulling myself together, I went to find them.

I wandered into the kitchen to see a sniffling Y/n, curled into themselves and nibbling on a cookie, slumped against the cupboard. What had I done to them? I stared for a few minutes before quietly saying, "Can I have a cookie?" They looked up at me, fresh tear tracks still evident and nodded wordlessly. I slid down next to them and they handed me a small chocolate chip cookie. I thanked them quietly and took a bite from the cookie. My mouth blew up with flavour.

I turned to them excitedly and asked "These are sooooo good! Did you make them?" They blushed and replied in a tired voice, "Y-Yea... I made them for you a-actually... Since, I thought you looked a little down lately..." A small genuine smile crept onto my features as I looked at them, nibbling their cookie. They were so adorable. I couldn't resist, so I kissed them on the cheek and watched in amusement as colour bloomed from their cheeks. I opened my arms to them and they snuggled in, getting as comfy as they could.

We didn't do much that night but sit on the kitchen floor, just enjoying the company of each other and the stars.