6

Jimin was on his deep throught when the door bell rang. Taehyung was busy watching tv. So, Jimin got up to open the door and got surprise seeing who's in front of the door.

It was Jungkook. He was holding a red rose in his left hand, chocolate box in his right hand with his bunny smile which didn't fail to flatter Jimin's heart.

No matter how much Jimin want to say something sweet to the alpha he can't, he have to act cold toward the alpha and show him the he hates him, fearing if he get strong feelings for the alpha and got rejected by the him at the end. He won't have to show him that he like him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I got you some chocolate...Taehyung said you love this flavour....hope you will like them" Jungkook said with his bunny smile and hand over the chocolate to Jimin and Jimin's cursing Taehyung for giving such information to the alpha."why did he have to say that to him..stupid taehyung" Jimin said intetnally also trying his best not to blush at the sweet gesture.

"And this rose...for you"

"Thanks... but you didn't have to do this, it's just a misunderstanding you don't need to do such thing"

"I wanted to. Now that you said it's a misunderstanding will you forgive me now?" Jungkook asked hopefully.

"It's not a big deal that you have to say sorry" Tae replied behalf of Jimin. He really want to help his bestfriend to get a love life. "How about we go for a little day out together and see how much of sorry you are" Tae suggest and both the alpha and omega look at him. Jimin want to stop him because if he go out with Jungkook he might act stupid infront of him.

"Sure, Why not. I would love to go out with him," Jungkook stated, he also want to see if he and this cottoncandy and lavender scent, blond have a little chance.

"Ohh...It's not like he will go alone,I will be there too... So don't think anything stupid."

"I got that."

                                  ¤¤¤

If you like it give a 💬 and 🌟 if only you want to😞

I hope you guys will like this short update.....bye.