The Starting Line

"Alright it's like the starting line of a race, you just need to push off with every ounce of strength that you have.", Elijah said to Hayley who was standing a couple of meters away.

"Okay, this is seriously not gonna work Elijah.", Hayley said and sighed as she looked at him.

"I thought you were a wolf queen, I must have mistaken myself.", he spoke in a teasing tone. "Come on Hayley you just have to concentrate." He tried to encourage her now.

"I can't. Not when you're looking at me like that.", She sighed again and looked away.

"Like what?", Elijah asked curious.

"It doesn't matter, okay?", she spoke and tried to hide her discomfort.

"Alright then, should I just go stand behind you? " Elijah spoke as he noticed she didn't want to continue speaking about that topic.

"Please", she spoke slightly pleading.

"Okay then, if that makes you more comfortable." Elijah said before he whooshed behind her.

Hayley sighed and laughed as she felt Elijah's hands curl around her waist. His chest pressed against her.

"You just need to focus", Elijah spoke as he dug his chin in her shoulder.

"I Can't, all I can't think about is your hands on my body." Hayley spoke now a little frustrated.

"Well, if you don't enjoy me touching you", Elijah spoke as he withdrew his hands from her waist.

"Oh no, no, I didn't say take them off. Hayley spoke a little playful and pulled his hands back on her waist. "It feels good."

"What does it feel like", Elijah whispered in her hair and trailed his hand over her arm.

Hayley sighed, " it feels like you're touching every nerve on my body. "

Elijah pressed his lips to her temple and spoke: " everything is heightened. taste." He traced his knuckle softly over her cheek and pulled his lips back on her ear. "Smell." He continued. "Sight", he whispered in her ear as he traced his hand over her stomach. "Touch", he finally said as he traced her throat with his lips. He sucked softly on her skin and left a trace of salvia. He nipped at her pulse point as he trailed his hands over her body.

Hayley sighed in content, feeling highly aroused by Elijah's action. Her skin burned at every touch. Multiple shivers ran down her spine and a foreign warmth gathered in her body. She cupped his hands with hers. The need to finally touch his lips became to great and she jerked around, cupped his face with her hands and pressed her lips fiercely on his.

Elijah needed less than a second to recover from her surprise attack and cupped her bottom to lift her up. He hauled her up against a tree within a second without their lips losing any contact.

Hayley darted her tongue quickly in his mouth, halfway she was greeted by Elijah's tongue who was equally as enthusiastic. Their tongues collapsed in a flaming fight for control. Hayley bluntly bit in his lower lip receiving a fierce growl from Elijah in return. She tasted his blood mix in their kiss. She felt as if she was in heaven. She jerked his head away wanting to look at him. She weakened inside as she saw black veins descend under Elijah's eyes. "Oh my god, I totally need to see that more often." She thought. She only got a second to enjoy and fantasise about the utterly hot view because Elijah pulled her back into another hot kiss.

Elijah ignored her pause moment and bluntly zipped her hoodie open and pushed it off her shoulders revealing her bare shoulders. Hayley responded by pulling his shirt off and discarding it a few meters away. She sucked at his neck for a moment, savouring his beautiful skin, before pulling him back into a kiss. She tangled her fingers in his hair and scratched her nails softly over his scalp. She received serval growls from Elijah, a sound that would always arouse her in the most foreign ways.

Suddenly a promise came drifting back in her mind and she jerked his head away.

Elijah's eyes searched over her face as he felt her hands on his shoulders pull him away and keep him on arm length, "Hayley, what's wrong.", Elijah spoke, his voice laced with concern.

"I realised, that if we really want to have our first time together at the right moment, in the right place. This was gonna have to stop here." She smiled softly and bit her lip slightly nervous.

Elijah chuckled "forgive me, I let my... Emotions slip through my grasp for a moment.", he spoke guilty.

Hayley laughed, "that was a far cry from letting your emotions slip through your fingers Elijah."

Elijah grinned as he saw her waggish expression. "Come, I think it's time for us to return to the compound.", He spoke as he pulled her vest back on and zipped it closed.

Elijah walked to his shirt and was about to pick it up when a whoosh rushed by and his shirt was gone. He looked up and saw Hayley standing a few meters away from him. She waved with his shirt in a her hand a smiled mischievously. "It appears the thought of you shirtless for just a few more minutes was enough to encourage me to use my vamp powers."