Kiss my lips, I'll hold you in my arms

Hayley sat on the side of her bed wearing a black tank top and jeans. Her wet hair was draped in a towel. She was wondering, what should you wear when you go to the Bayou with a classy original vampire at your side.. It wasn't like something she did everyday.

Immediately when her thoughts were no longer distracted she felt a fling in her stomach. Bloody hell Hayley. Her thoughts screamed. She missed Elijah already. Before she turned into a immortal she would miss him, but not immediately after one second of not seeing him. Jezus, this Hybrid was getting the better of her. She was acting like a depended barbie.

Then a idea popped up in her head.

No hayley you're not gonna that, no Hayley you won't. Her mind was screaming but her action were different. She pulled on a red woolen cardigan before she left her room and was already walking in the direction of his room.

She knocked a few times at his door but, when she got no response she fumbled at the doorknob of his room. She pushed the door slowly open and looked inside hesitantly.

Nothing. Elijah was nowhere to be found. She walked slowly into the room, taking in her surroundings. She realised this was the first time she'd been in his room. Again a fling went through her stomach. She always imagined her first time in here would be with Elijah.

She sat down at the end of his kingsize bed and took in his engulfing scent that was spread through the room. A haze of desperation flowed through her body.

She figured a good approach of her idea was the least she could do, taking in account the stupidity of it. Her thoughts were totally wondered off when Elijah entered the room. Not from the door which Hayley had entered through, but from his bathroom door.

Hayley snapped out of her thoughts when she saw steam spreading in the room and shot her eyes up to Elijah who was standing just a couple of meters away from her. Her eyes grew big as she saw the only cloth on his body was a towel wrapped around his waist. He was still quite wet. Water droplets were trickling down his chest. His hair was ruffled into different directions and were still damp wet.

The hotness spat from him as steam was still coming from the bathroom, creating a curtain around him.

"How serious were you exactly about the no sex part?", hayley asked him with puppy eyes.

Elijah grinned, "Very serious, actually.",

He said a little taunting. "But may I ask what brought you here?" Elijah asked stepping closer, without realising it made Hayley feel even weaker inside.

"Uhm I was..., oh Jesus Christ." She mumbled as her eyes ran over his muscular body.

"I could change into some clothes, if that makes you feel more comfortable.", Elijah suggested as he pointed his finger at his wardrobe and a teasing smirk formed on his face.

"God lord no, don't. I can.. Uhm.. Control myself.", Maybe. She thought, already imagining touching that heavenly body, yanking the towel from his waist.

"Then continue..", Elijah spoke placing his hands lower at his hips, causing the towel to lower a little. Exposing his V shape.

"I heard your conversation with Klaus. And I was thinking.., I think you should move in with me." Hayley pushed the words nervously from her lips.

"Last time I checked we were living in the same house.", Elijah said teasing.

"Bloody hell Elijah, as if this is not already embarrassing enough for me. I mean like move in with me for real. You sleep in my room, and you take some of your stuff with you. Every time I fall asleep alone, all I can think of and see is Hope getting ripped from my arms. I think your presence would be calming at me. Figuring , last night I slept as a baby in your arms." Hayley spoke slightly provoked.