Chapter 13

This is ridiculous", Hayley said bluntly as she stepped into the entrance hall. Her eyes widened as she looked around. "Elijah this is probably the most expensive place I've ever been", she said as she gripped the sleeve of his jacket and Elijah looked at her, a smile playing on his lips.

"Oh come on now, love," Klaus spoke from behind her. "You didn't really think that dear Elijah would take you to any lesser place, as the romanticist he is", he spoke, smirking. "And you're a vampire now. You don't need to eat actual food, so if you do it needs to actually be worthy of your time." he continued while he allowed a waiter to take of his jacket.

"What's this," Hayley said irritated as she felt someone's hands on her shoulders and jerked the boy aside.

Klaus laughed as he saw the thing happen "didn't know you were such a creep-mouse, little wolf.",

"Fuck off Klaus", she murmured.

"Allow me," Elijah said as he gently took of her coat and handed it to the waiter.

Klaus started walking into the direction of the dining room closely followed by Elijah who rested his hand on the small of Hayley's back.

"You look beautiful tonight, if it wasn't obvious." he murmured in her ear, his nose nuzzling into her hair for a moment inhaling her scent as if it were a drug.

"Oh thank you lijah, you didn't have to say that", Klaus spoke as he marched through the opening of the dining hall and was greeted by the delicious smell of spices and wine.

"Niklaus please," Elijah spoke tired.

"What? it isn't as if I've voluntarily decided to join you two lovebirds this evening.",

"Table for the Mikaelson family please," Elijah spoke when the butler approached them.

"Of course, follow me sir. We naturally have selected the best table that we have mister Mikaelson, I hope it pleases you." the Butler spoke as he led them to their table.

"Live music, seriously Elijah", Hayley said and rolled her eyes as she saw the musicians a few meters from their table.

Elijah pulled out her stool and she sat down. "Believe me you'll love it darling." He murmured before he pressed a kiss in her neck and sat down on his own chair.

"Do you wish to receive the menu card, or would you like to go for the day-menu mister Mikaelson?" the butler asked as he gave them card.

"Three healthy humans would do, thank you mister the butler", Klaus spoke smirking.

"Niklaus please," Elijah shot him a warning glance.

He turned to the butler again, "Forgive me, my baby brother never has seemed to learn his manners. And the menu card will do, thank you." Elijah spoke, smiling friendly.

"Of course", the butler nodded and walked away.

"Is that who I think it is", Hayley spoke glaring at Elijah as a certain familiar blonde handed her coat to the waiter and looked with searching eyes around. She seemed to say something to the butler who reacted by pointing his finger into their direction.

"I'll go greet her since you two seem too occupied." Elijah said and stood up walked into the blonde's direction.

Klaus glared at Hayley. "You knew about this?" He inquired.

"No I didn't, don't be ridiculous." Hayley spoke with widened eyes.

Hayley saw Elijah say something to the blonde and she sharpened her supernatural hearing, "Camille! How delightful to see you. Here follow me our table is over there." She heard Elijah say.