Chapter

"Elijah!", Klaus' harsh voice echoed through the compound.

The door to Elijah's bathroom bursted open. Without even bothering to knock Klaus marched inside.

"Brother, please! I'm showering.", Elijah sighed as he peeked his head through the door of his shower.

"so what, it's not like I can see anything, considering you're hiding behind your fancy stone wall. And after all, there's nothing I haven't seen before", Klaus spoke smirking.

"Niklaus please, why do you need me so dearly." Elijah spoke shaking his head.

"There's a matter I would like to discuss with you. So hurry up now will you." Klaus spoke already turning to leave.

Elijah was about to close the glass door when he turned around again. "Now I'm here anyways, perhaps you know where Hayley has resided? I can't seem to find her anywhere." Klaus said circling his finger in the air.

Elijah was silent for a moment before he replied. "Hayley left early this morning. She said she was meeting up with Jackson."

"Oh, well that explains it. I'll leave you to your shower now brother", Klaus spoke smiling before closing the door behind him.

"Why again couldn't he know I was here", Hayley smirked as she walked towards Elijah and threw her arms around his neck.

"You know how he can be. I doubt he would've left the room if he knew.", Elijah spoke smirking before he pressed his lips against hers. His hands running down her bare back.

"And I cannot waste any second of the mere time he allows me to share with you", he whispered against her temple. His lips sliding down her face, into the nape of her neck.

"Oh and what a precious time that is.", Hayley murmured in his ear.

He smiled against her skin and pressed her against the wall. His body touching every inch of her. He reached around her to place his hand on the wall. His other hand trailed down her body, letting his smart fingers tease her.

Hayley moaned in return. "It's the right time, Elijah." She whispered. Elijah pulled back a little to look at her. Hayley nodded to convince him she meant it.

Elijah pushed her up against the slick wall, as Hayley wrapped her legs instinctively around his waist.

His mouth found her breast, sucking eagerly on her skin. Sliding down his tongue, he traced her stomach down to her sensitive area. Hayley moaned louder this time, gripping his shoulders tightly.

She jerked him away, wanting to have the lead. Elijah looked up in confusion, but grinned when he was pinned against the opposite wall of the shower a second later.

"Now it's my time, " she spoke grinning against his lips. Elijah let her, as she trailed her tongue over his throat. Her hands gripping his buttocks. She nibbled on his nipple, ripping a strained groan from his throat.

"Hmm that's sexy, can you do that again", Hayley whispered against his ear.

"Depends," Elijah spoke, his breath burning over her skin.

She looked up before Elijah caught her lips with his. He pressed her with everything he had against his body. Wanting to feel nothing but her skin burning against his, water droplets from the shower trickling down their bodies.

Hayley returned the kiss with fierce power. She felt hot. Their bodies fitting together like a puzzle. Elijah's heat invading her body. Her fingers digging into his soaked hair. Their tongues meeting in a nearly violent intensity. She felt hot, and had never felt better before.

"I can hardly tell you're in a hurry, brother.", Klaus spoke as he smashed the bathroom door open.

Hayley squeaked before she ducked down to hide herself behind the stone wall.

"Whatever hurrying up means in your dictionary. We are going to discuss this matter within 10 minutes in the study or I'm going to drag you downstairs myself.", Klaus spoke blankly.

"And by all means little wolf, no need for hiding. As I said before, there's nothing I haven't seen before.", He grinned before he left the room again.

Elijah stepped out of the shower followed by Hayley. "I'm afraid we'll have to finish this another time". Elijah spoke before he draped a towel around her shoulders and placed a kiss on her nose.

"Let's take a hotel room when we do. Otherwise we're gonna stand dry until Klaus finds his own toy to play with.", Hayley spoke sighing.