PROLOGUE

In the quiet city in Manhattan, Zayn's at the rooftop, looking at the dark skies.

"How you doin' over" Zayn heard on his earpiece as he pressed it to speak "Everything's okay, just waiting for my target" Zayn responded "Fantastic! Get ready, the target is already in the building, I repeat the target-"

"I heard you the first time Liam" Zayn said as Liam chuckled "Good luck and make our boss proud" Liam said as Zayn rolled his eyes "Proud my ass" Zayn muttered as he put to place his sniper rifle. Zayn can clearly see his target at the another building just across the building where Zayn's at.

The target sat at the dining table near the window as Zayn scoffed "Window side is always the wrong place to stay" Zayn said as he fired his rifle and when the target was hit, the people started to scream. Zayn smirked as he successfully got rid of his target "My Job is done over" Zayn said "Good job! See you at base" Liam answered as Zayn fix his rifle, put it in the bag and left the rooftop in subtle mode.

As Zayn reached the parking area, he grabbed his car keys and opened his black Audi car. He hopped in and drove off.

As he reached the Malik's real estate, he entered the building and went directly inside his Dad's office.

He pushed the door open and saw Liam sitting at the center of the long table "Well done!" Liam said as Zayn playfully rolled his eyes "Thank you I guess" Zayn said as he sat at the other end of the table "So, boss has another mission for you" Liam said as he pushed a folder to Zayn.

Zayn grabbed the folder and opened it, looking through the documents "That's Harry Styles. Son of Des Styles, remember him?" Liam asked as Zayn look at him, trying to remember Des Styles "He's the owner of the Styles communications, right?" Zayn responded as Liam nodded "And Rodger killed him years ago" Liam added.

Zayn look at the photo of Harry Styles, he looks feminine with his huge green eyes, pale skin and his curly hair "Someone want Harry dead and they paid a lot of money for him" Liam said as Zayn nodded "Easy. He looks fragile" Zayn cockily said as Liam shrugged "That's why he's assigned to you because he's an easy target. Kill him in the time span of 3 days" Liam answered

"Here-" Liam tossed the keys to Zayn as Zayn caught it expertly "You got all the stuff needed" Liam answered as Zayn look at him confusedly "I got my own car" Zayn said "Yes you do. But not things for college" Liam said as Zayn looked at the documents again and read Harry's file "Oh, this little pup will be going to college" Zayn said as Liam nodded "He is. And it will be easy killing him there. Real subtle and quiet"

Liam grinned as Zayn nodded "Alright! I'll get to it" Zayn said as he stood and wave a hand at Liam "Good luck!" Liam bid.

// A/N: Yey prologue! I'm soooo nervous publishing the chapters. I don't know if you'll like the story. Lol! But thank you for reading anyway. Tell me what you guys think! Don't forget to vote and comment! I love comments!

Can you guys imagine Zayn as a hitman? Yep, I'm imagining it and he look soooo damn hot! With those tattoos and leather jacket. Badboy is hot! 🔥

Spread love and not hate!