Chapter 7

After minutes of waiting, some guys wearing black coat and tie went towards Harry's room.

They surrounded the area as some Helped Harry.

Zayn followed where they're taking Harry as they brought him inside the black car.

Zayn went inside the black car with Harry as he leaned Harry's head on his shoulders "You'll be okay Harry. You'll be okay" Zayn muttered as he planted a kiss on Harry's temple.

They arrived at the Styles' mansion.

The securities helped Harry got out of the car and led him inside the mansion "Oh god! Harry!" Roxane, Harry's stepmother gasped "Put him here" Roxane said as she led them inside the dining area and place Harry at the table "Get first aid kit, hurry!" Roxane said to one of her securities as she wiped Harry's forehead

"You're safe now, I'm here" Roxane said as Zayn went beside Harry and held his hand. Roxane looked at Zayn "Who are you?" Roxane asked as Zayn look at her "Zayn. I'm Harry's friend" Zayn said as Roxane nodded.

The securities went back with first aid kit on their hands. Roxane did her work, getting the bullet out of Harry's arm. It took a while since Roxane doesn't want Harry to get hurt but she did it, she took the bullet out of Harry's arm.

After waiting taking the bullet out, Roxane looked at Zayn "He's fine now" Roxane said as she fix the first aid kit "Wow, you're good at this" Zayn said "I was a nurse before" Roxane responded "Its good thing that Harry has friends at school" Roxane added as she grabbed the first aid and smiled at Zayn

"Well yeah. Harry's a sweet guy" Zayn said "Anyway, Harry just need some rest and I'll be at the control room, try to see who shot him" Roxane said as she gave one last smile and Left.

Zayn sighed as he grabbed a chair and sat beside Harry.

Did his dad sent someone to kill him?

He doesn't trust Zayn to finish the job now, is it? But Yaser's right, Zayn can't kill Harry. Zayn look at Harry's sleeping face as he ran his fingers through his soft curls "I won't let them kill you Harreh" Zayn mumbled.

Harry swear he saw his life flashed into his eyes when he got shot. He saw his childhood days, his happy childhood days with his Mum and Dad.

Then his highschool days and the moment his father got shot.

Harry can't believe that he's next. Someone's killing him! But why?

Is it because he's the only heir to the company? Who wanted him dead? Harry suddenly felt someone holding his hand. He slowly opened his eyes as he saw a chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

Oh right, someone brought him to the mansion. Harry looked around as he saw that his arm is all bandaged up and saw Zayn, leaning his head at the table and holding his hand.

Harry slowly propped his elbows on the table as Zayn jolted awake "Harry!" Zayn said with enthusiasm and he's thankful that he's awake now.

Zayn stood and helped Harry sat at the dining table "How you feeling now?" Zayn asked as Harry moved his arm as he cringe "Still hurts" Harry replied as Zayn held his arm "Don't try to move it okay? The wound is still fresh" Zayn said as Harry stared at him. Zayn's here and he's been so kind and gentle to him.

"Zayn—" Harry said as he put his hand on Zayn's shoulder. Zayn look at his green eyes "Thank you" Harry said softly as Zayn gave out a small smile.

Zayn stared at Harry's eyes, and as he stared at his eyes, its like he's being pull towards Harry. Zayn leaned in to Harry, their noses bumped. Zayn's heart suddenly thumped, Zayn looked at Harry's pink lips as he gulped and look back at Harry's eyes again. Zayn's never been so nervous in his whole life. But this, now, he's nervous!

Harry's heart is beating fast as Zayn leaned closer as he softly planted his lips on Harry's.

Harry's entire being was in fire as he felt Zayn's lips on his. It was a soft kiss yet, intimate. Harry closed his eyes as he kissed back.

This is the most surreal moment Harry had felt. After their sweet kiss, Zayn gently pushed Harry back as he tucked Harry's curly strand behind his ear and settled his hand on Harry's cheek "You're beautiful" Zayn whispery said as Harry smiled with blush on his cheeks.

"So are you" Harry replied as he leaned their foreheads together, savoring the moment.

// A/N: ZARRY KISSSS AHHHHHH! Oh Zayn changed his mind on killing Harry. He's soooo smitten! I love it! Soooo how did you guys find it? thank you for the reads, votes and comments! Keep on going! 😂

Spread love and not hate!