Chapter 8

Harry and Zayn are having their little moment when they heard gunshots.

Zayn alerted as he helped Harry get down of the dining table "He's here!" Zayn said as Harry look at him with confused face "What! Who's here?" Harry asked "We better get out of here" Zayn said, ignoring Harry's question.

They ran out of the dining hall and into the hallways when they bumped into Roxane "Roxane!" Harry squealed as Roxane looked at Harry with wide eyes "You're awake!" She said as Harry hugged her "I'm so afraid" Harry whispered to Roxane with tears in his eyes as Roxane comforted him.

"We gotta move" Zayn said as Harry let go of Roxane "I heard gunshots" Roxane said as Zayn nodded "Don't you have a panic room here somewhere?" Zayn asked as Roxane shake her head "What do you mean no? We have one! At the back of the house. But it's a long way there. We have to past these long hallways til we get there" Harry explained as Zayn thought of a plan "Don't worry, we'll get there safely" Zayn said as he held Harry's hand and look at him "When I say run, you run okay? No turning back" Zayn said as Harry nodded.

Zayn look at Roxane and why is she all calm?

"Hey, we run okay?" Zayn said to Roxane as she hesitantly nod.

Zayn can sense that something's not right.

But he shake off the feeling "On the count of three. One.......two.........three!" Zayn shouted as they run for their lives. Every window they past, gunshots fired at them.

Harry shouts as Zayn keeps on pulling him with him. And when they've reached the backyard, Zayn's eyes widened seeing dead securities everywhere, gunshots straight at their heads.

Zayn stopped as Harry gasped "They're all dead" Harry said as Zayn shielded Harry "We're gonna be—" Without finishing Zayn's sentences, someone jumped from the roof as Zayn protected Harry.

Harry's eyes widened seeing the person who has the same features as Zayn only, he has semi shaved hair and he has beard.

"Well....well....well..." Rodger said as Zayn clutched Harry's side tightly as he covered Harry's body with his "Zaynie, what are you doing?" Rodger asked "Let us go Rodger" Zayn said as Rodger shook his head with disappointment "I told you not to get too attached to the target" Rodger said as Harry peek a little on Zayn's shoulders "He doesn't deserved this! Harry doesn't deserves to die!" Zayn said almost a yell as Harry gasped, so this is his killer "Zaynie, we're only doing our job. And protecting our target is not one of them. Now, move!" Rodger replied as he aimed the gun to Zayn.

But Zayn didn't move, he stood his ground, protecting Harry "I won't! You have to kill me too if you're killing him" Zayn said as Harry's eyes widened, what is he saying?!

Rodger lowered his gun as he tsked "You're making it hard for me Zayn! Don't use yourself against me" Rodger said as Zayn glared at him, still not moving "You're serious" Rodger added "Stop with this drama!" They all heard someone yelled as Harry and Zayn spun around and saw Roxane holding a shotgun.

Harry's a little happy that Roxane has a weapon but its not aimed at The shooter but aimed at Harry.

Roxane slowly walked towards them "You! I thought you'll get the job done sooner? Why is he still alive?!" Roxane said looking at Rodger.

Harry's confused now, why is she talking to the killer? "Sorry Madame, my little brother developed feelings for the target" Rodger answered as Harry's eyes widened, he gasped as he now realized that Roxane wants him dead!

"Its much easier if I just killed him myself right?!" Roxane said with gritted teeth as Harry stared at her "Why?" Harry softly spoke "Why?!" Harry shouted at Roxane as she smirked.

She stopped walking midway, not lowering her gun "Its obvious don't you think?" Roxane said "When you gone, I can have the company to myself. All the riches and your father's wealth" Roxane said as Harry hand's formed into fist "Even this mansion. When you're dead, all of your father's properties and all of his money will go to me and you're not making it happen!" Roxane shouted "Then you can have all of it! I don't want his money and his wealth!" Harry said "If only that's easy hon. Killing your father was easier, don't make this difficult. Now stand still!" Roxane said as she was about to pull the trigger, they heard a gunshot.

Harry closed his eyes, hoping to feel pain and a bullet on his skin but he didn't feel it.

And when he opened his eyes, he saw Roxane landed her whole body to the ground with a bullet in her head.

// A/N: OOOOOOHHHH so yeah, Roxane wants Harry dead. ooooohhh Zaynie likes HARRY so much that he'll die for him. My heart. Imagine cute 18 year old Harry with mop of curls and his big green eyes all scared and shocked.

Anyway, I think one chapter left before eplogue.

Spread love and not hate!