Chapter 9

Harry was shocked, who shot Roxane?

Harry turned around and saw Zayn with a gun on his hand while Rodger stood there empty handed and he's looking at Zayn proudly.

Zayn is now breathing heavily, he killed their client.

This wasn't supposed to happened.

He was supposed to kill Harry.

Zayn gave the gun back to Rodger as Rodger took it "Nice shot lil bro" Rodger said as Zayn shook his head "You don't have to kill Harry" Zayn said as Rodger look at his brother "Zayn, I know there's something bothering you okay? And let me tell you that I care for you. I may not be around often but I care for you" Rodger said as Zayn looked up to his brother "I just..... don't want to be a hitman anymore" Zayn said as Rodger wasn't surprised.

Zayn always wanted to be an artist but his father didn't allow it since he wanted his sons to become just like him.

A professional hitman.

Rodger smiled and put his hand on Zayn's shoulder "You can always tell dad what you want. You're a grown up man now. Do what you love and love who you want to love" Rodger said as He look at Harry and back at Zayn "Okay, this is getting sappy. I'll go now. I'll report this to Dad" Rodger said as he winked at Zayn and ran towards the backyard and made his way to the wall and out of sight.

Zayn look at Harry who's sitting at the ground, knees up on his chest as his arms circles them.

Zayn crouched down as he look at Harry in eye level "I'm sorry Harry" Zayn said as Harry look at Zayn "You were trying to kill me?" Harry asked as Zayn sighed and nodded "But that was before okay? You—you changed me" Zayn stuttered as Harry's eyes started to water.

He can't imagine that the guy he likes wanted to kill him in the first place "So, so all of those sweet words and romantic date was just a plan so that you can kill me?" Harry asked as he hiccuped as Zayn hugged him "At first Harry. At first but then—" Zayn look at him again "I got to know you and you have this beautiful dreams for yourself. I got mesmerized by you and seeing how enthusiastic and joyous you are talking about what you want to be, it touched my heart" Zayn explained as Harry sniffed.

Zayn cupped his cheeks and leaned their foreheads "In my whole life of being a hitman, I never came across someone who made me realize that I do have my own voice. Have my own dreams. Thanks to you Harry, I realized that being a hitman is not something I want to do for the rest of my life" Zayn said as Harry stared at his hazel eyes.

"I understand if you wouldn't want me anymore. I broke your trust and after all, what I did was beyond you could've imagined" Zayn added as Harry look carefully at Zayn's hazel eyed and he can see that he's genuine and sincere.

Harry closed his eyes "I can't resist those brown eyes" Harry whispered "Is it crazy that even though you told me everything, I'm still willing to accept you in my life?" Harry asked as he opened his eyes and look at Zayn.

Zayn smiled and leaned in, brushing the tip of their noses together "I think I'm crazy too for thinking you would" Zayn replied as Harry gave out a small smile as Zayn kissed him.

Back at the base, Rodger dropped his bag and opened the monitor.

Yaser appeared "Rodger! So, is it done?" He asked as Rodger sat at the chair and brought his feet up at the table "You wanna know what's funny?" Rodger started as Yaser raised his brow "That our client was killed instead of our target" Rodger said "I knew this would happened" Yaser sighed "Did Zayn finally made his decision?" Yaser asked as Rodger smiled and nodded

"He wanted to be an artist Dad and he wanted to be with Harry" Rodger said "Let him be" Rodger added as Yaser nod "You know, your brother may not know this but, I'm proud of him on whatever he had become. Being a hitman or an artist" Yaser said "Now, send Zayn some money okay! For his finances. Tell him to do whatever he likes with the money and he could ask some more if he's willing. And for you, another mission so, be prepared" Yaser said as Rodger grinned "I'm always prepared" Rodger answered "I'm proud of you too Rodger" Yaser replied as Rodger can't help but feel all the love from his father.

// A/N: YEY! Soooooo Zayn killed Roxane and Harry changed him. All the looooove! Aww, epilogue next guys! Sooooooo how did you find the chapters? Soooo cliche right? Haha! Sorry! I just realized that my story is such a big cliche but, at least I shared it all with you. Lol 😂

Soooo thank you for the reads, comments and votes!

I love you all! 😘

Spread love and not hate!