EPILOGUE

After the incident months ago, Harry is back on his feet and he's in college again.

Harry sold his father's company.

He can't be the CEO to a big company that he knows nothing about. All his fathers riches and properties are now under Harry's name and he can't be more happier with all the money that his father he had left for him.

Harry saved up all his father's wealth and will put it in good use when the time comes.

Harry already planned out on what to do with the money. He already has the list but he kept it for a while and will put the list in action after he's finish with his studies. And he's also keeping up with Zayn, who did nothing but prove to Harry that he can trust him and that he would never kill or try to Kill Harry.

As for Zayn, he's doing everything he can to gain Harry's trust.

After the incident, Zayn pursued Harry, he courted him, brought him flowers, brought him to beautiful places for their date. Always telling Harry that he changed him. More like, a change of heart.

As for his career, he's so happy that his father supported him on doing what he loves and getting out of business as the hitman. Zayn used up all the money that his father gave and put up his own art gallery with all of his paintings posted, of course.

Zayn was happy and contented being an artist and of course, being Harry's boyfriend. Zayn clearly remembered the time that he asked Harry to be his boyfriend.

Flashback
"So, you're not in college?" Harry asked after weeks after the incident at the mansion. They're at Harry's dorm room, sitting at Harry's bed because Harry's doing his research paper.

Zayn chuckled as he shake his head "Nope. I already finished college" Zayn answered as Harry looked at him with curiosity "So, you're not 18?" Harry asked as Zayn shake his head again. Harry got quiet for a second and then he gasped "You're not some old dude who has a young face but who's actually 50 right?!" Harry asked as Zayn snickered that turned into a laugh.

Harry pouted as he glared at Zayn "You're so cute babe" Zayn said as he cleared his throat "I'm actually 21" Zayn answered as Harry breathe a sigh of relief "Oh thank God! I thought you're an old pervert" Harry said as Zayn shook his head.

Both of them were silent.

Harry was busy with his research papers as Zayn was just sitting there, looking at Harry on how beautiful he is. Harry look at Zayn with his eyebrow raised "What?" Harry asked as Zayn smiled and pulled him closer to him. Harry took a break from his work as he leaned his head on Zayn's shoulder "Harreh?" Zayn asked in a soft and sweet tone as he ran his fingers on Harry's arm "Hmmmm?"

"Uh I want to ask you this for a while now and I hope I'm not too soon" Zayn said as Harry raised his head to see Zayn "too soon for what?" Harry asked as Zayn took a sharp breath "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" Zayn asked as Harry pushed himself away from Zayn and stared at him with wide eyes.

Harry put his hands on his chest "If its too soon, I could wait" Zayn said as he regretted asking Harry. Harry's lips slowly formed into a smile as he jumped to Zayn, landing his back at the soft mattress "Of course I want to be your boyfriend!" Harry said with a smile and his dimples out as Zayn gave out a wide smile.

Harry then gave Zayn a nose to nose as he smiled and leaned in and kissed Zayn. And after that, Zayn sighed with contentment "I really, really like you Harry" Zayn said as Harry nodded and leaned his head on Zayn's chest, feeling his heartbeat "I like you too that's already close to love" Harry mumbled to himself as Zayn didn't heard what he said.
End of flashback

And now, Zayn's so happy that he has Harry and his art gallery. His dreams are all in place.

Back at the present time, Zayn was closing up his gallery when Harry came knocking up on the main entrance. Zayn smiled seeing Harry.

Harry opened up the glass door and went inside as he hugged Zayn "Hey Zee!" Harry sweetly said as Zayn smiled and look at his Boyfriend. Harry's been all sweet to him and Zayn can't deny that what he felt is turning into love.

Harry tilted his head to the side as he look at Zayn with worried eyes "What's wrong Zayn?" Harry asked as Zayn sighed and put his arms on Harry's shoulders "I'm just thinking" Zayn said as Harry pressed his body closer to Zayn "Are you thinking about what, your uh—hitman days?" Harry softly asked as Zayn gave out a light chuckle as he shake his head "I'm just thinking about us" Zayn answered as Harry's eyes widened

"Good things I hope" Harry nervously chuckled as Zayn deeply sighed and put his hand on Harry's soft cheek "I wanted to tell you that I—" Zayn leaned in as he gently bumped his nose to Harry's "—love" Zayn added as he brushed his nose to Harry's as he giggled.

Harry's heartbeat is drumming on his chest as he knows what Zayn's gonna say next.

Zayn slowly kissed Harry's lips as Harry closed his eyes as he kissed Zayn back with so much passion and so much love. After their kiss, Zayn look Harry's green eyes "—you" Zayn said as he smiled "I love you, Harry Styles" Zayn finally said as Harry smiled and his cheeks blushed.

Harry then squealed and hugged Zayn "I love you too Zayn! I love you! I love you!" Harry repeatedly said as Zayn smiled and wrapped his arms on Harry and hoisted him up.

Harry giggled as Zayn put him down slowly.

Harry contentedly sighed as he smiled widely with his dimples out "You make me Happy Harry. You're everything I need. You helped me realized about what I really am and believe that I can still change to be the better version of me" Zayn said as Harry nodded "It's like, I changed you" Harry responded as Zayn chuckled "You did. For the better" Zayn said as he leaned their foreheads together.

Zayn would never thought that Harry Styles will change him from killing him to loving him.

Zayn would never have expected to fall in love with his target and Harry never thought that he'd do the same for his Hitman.

// A/N: AHHHHHHH and THE END! OMG guys! So that's it! Zayn and Harry fell inlove and have their happily ever after. Soooo How did you find it? Lol. Too bit cliche? Don't be shy to give your comments, negative or positive. I'll read them. Soooooo I'm having this idea that I'll make a sequel but, it's just an idea and I don't know if I'll pursue it. Lol.

Anyway, thank you for Reading, commenting and for giving votes!

Till my next au!

Spread love and not hate!

— THE CAT XX