~ Four ~

After a whole half hour of ranting to your parents about the beautiful mansion, you fall asleep on your soft bed. In so much excitement, you grew tired. You were not even able to fix your things.

Suddenly, someone knocks on your door, causing you to jump up in surprise.

"Wait, I'm coming," you say, expecting your aunt to be on the other side. But, as you open the door, someone else but your aunt is waiting outside.

"Oh–" you stutter as you see a boy about your age standing right there.

He's tall, well-built, and handsome. With platinum blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, the man does not fail to make you swoon. He wears a baby blue princely outfit and giant-ass wings sprout from his back.

 He wears a baby blue princely outfit and giant-ass wings sprout from his back

Seeing your entranced expression, he giggles and shakes his head. He stretches out his hand and you take it.

"Hello, you must be Eunji. I'm Kim Taehyung, a Seraph," he says, shaking your hand.

Recovering from your trance, you reply, "He-hello Taehyung. Nice to meet you." He smiles at you and you feel your heart skip a beat.

"The same for you. And, you can call me Tae for short. Now, I stay just beside you and so Miss Cate told me to tour you around the mansion. Is that okay with you?" he asks politely, gesturing a hand with a curtsy.

"Sure," you say, laughing at his cute pose. You take his hand and the tour begins.

===========>•o•<===========

"This hall is our sleeping quarters. As I said, ours are beside each other," he explains.

He points to another door in the hall. "This is Jimin's and the one opposite it is Jin hyung's" he says.

You nod in understanding as he continues introducing each door and its owner. You walk down the hall into the staircases. You head into the main doors between the small study and living room.

"Now, Miss Cate told me to purposely leave out other rooms in the mansion for you to discover by yourself. You'll be surprised by all these grand rooms, each big in size," he says, dismissing the fact that he did not tour you to the other halls.

"Instead, she told me to tour you the exterior. Most activities take place outside anyways," he continues. He pushes he double doors and walk outside.

The sun is extremely bright. Blinding to be exact. You cover your eyes, allowing it to adjust to the light. A second later, you see a form sitting at the steps.

"Hobi hyung!!!" Taehyung calls out to the man who turns towards you and Tae.

The man is also about your age, though slightly older than Tae. He looks very cheerful with gleaming, gold eyes and a flashing, white smile.
His hair is a bright orange with yellow and gold streaks, reminding you of the sun. He wears a loose, ruffle shirt in yellow and gold fairy wings hang on his back.