~ Two ~

Later that morning, a black Lamborghini stops before your house. At the sight of it, your jaw drops and you can't seem to pick it up. Even your neighbors who are doing their daily work stopped to stare at the magnificent car before you.

Your Auntie opens the door and steps out of the Lamborghini before heading to your door. Dressed in a black,off-shouldered long sleeve top with a striped culottes underneath and some killer heels, your aunt is dressed gorgeously. On her head rests a wide brimmed hat, something witchy but fashionable enough to not make your neighbors suspicious.

As she is about to knock, you rush to open the door.

"Eunji! How are you? Of how you've grown," she exclaims as you hug her. She smiles widely at you, seeming to take in your appearance. "You look gorgeous dear."

"Thank you, Auntie," you reply. She enters the house and you follow, closing the door.

"Cate, oh how I've missed you," your mom says, hugging your aunt.

"I've missed you too Hyunjae," she says, kissing your mom on the cheek before doung the same to your dad. "You too, Joonwoo," she adds.

She looks around at the house. "You've kept good maintenance of this house. Eunji must have enjoyed growing here," she says.

"Eh, not really. I am not allowed to exit the house without a chaperone," you say, matter-of-factly.

Your aunt flashes you a shocked look before looking at your parents. "Is that true?" your Auntie asks.

"Yeah, we've been keeping her under our wing," your dad replies. "You know what will happen if people find out she's a witch."

"Well, you're kinda right," she replies before looking at you. "But not so long. You will finally be able to experience the outside world!"

"Wow! Will I be able to go to school too?" you ask excitedly.

"Wait, you homeschooled her as well! Oh dear," your aunt shakes her head and laughs.

"Yes Eunji. We will be staying at the Mae Estate, which is also a school for magic," your aunt says.

"What!!! We own an estate," you exclaim, practically shouting.

Your Auntie glances at your parents and they all look like they're holding a laugh. "You'll see," your aunt says with a smile.

==========>•o•<==========

An hour before noon, you ready your things. You throw your luggage at the trunk of the car and you make your way towards the door of the car. Your parents follow you outside as well to see you finally become independent. Not wasting any more time, you and your aunt bid farewells to your parents and you enter the Lamborghini.

"Stay safe dear. We'll come visit you often with Midnight. Be a sweetheart and behave well," your mom says from outside. She waves at you along with your dad and you wave back.

"Sure mom. Goodbye, I'll miss you both," you say, blowing them a kiss before closing the windows.

"Ready to go Eunji?" your aunt asks you with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. You grin at her question and nod.

"I was born ready," you reply as the Lamborghini speeds away.

Turns out you are actually not.

==========>•o•<==========

The trip is spent on silence that you can almost here the whistling of the air conditioner. You want to speak but you can't formulate a sentence for some reason. Probably from being too excited. Finally, your aunt breaks the deadly silence.

"Have you ever been to the estate before?" your aunt asks you.

In fact,  you haven't. Your parents did not even mention that your family has an estate. "No, I haven't," you say.

"Well, prepare for a surprise," your aunt replies. She flashes a mischievous smile and looks at you.

You beam at her after hearing her. Her words trigger a rush of excitement and you fidget at your seat. These all feel new. You cannot stay still.

"My mom mentioned that I should not add to your headaches. So, I figured that she may be referring to other people. Are there anybody else at the house?" you ask, filled with curiosity.

Your Auntie smiles at the question and laughs. "I wasn't going to tell you. But, since you asked, yes. The estate has been a home to some for years now," she answers.

You look shocked. "How many, to be exact?" you ask.

"Seven boys, as of the moment. All coming from different clans," she explains as if it doesn't matter. You start to lose brain cells bit by bit.

"Clans... of witches?" you question again. This information is so hard to process. You'll be living with boys and these all feel new... And strange.

"No. They come from other mythical clans. Each boy is born to a prestigious family. Let's say that they are royalty, children of the clan leaders," your aunt says further, as if it's a known fact.

Now your mind is blank. First, you learn you'll be living with boys. Second, you learn they're princes. What a way to start the day.

Not seeming to process everything, you clamp your mouth shut and you look awkwardly at the bobble head of a witch before you. Its large head is too heavy for its body, causing it to bobble in every move. It reminds you of yourself, not ready to apprehend the information presented to you. Seeming to notice, your aunt stifles a laugh.

"You've gone quiet. Can't seem to take it in?" your aunt asks. You nod in reply. She grins, shaking her head. She pulls a drawer and gets a book. She gives it to you and you receive it.

"Why don't you read to take your mind off things. It will help you clear your mind for more information later," she says.

You pout as you flip the pages of the book. It seems to be an old spell book containing hundreds of spells for your disposal. Wanting to finish the rest of the time, you start reading the book she gave you.