~ Three ~

"Wake up, Eunji!" you aunt says, shaking you up from your sleep.

You wake up from your nap, wiping the drool on your face with a handkerchief. You found the book boring and lifeless. Which is supposed to be, seeing spells don't have plot in them. You fix yourself before opening the car doors and following your aunt outside.

You've finally arrived at the Mae Estate, the Lamborghini stopping in front of its huge iron gates. With a quick security spell, your aunt opens the big gates.

The sight of the mansion leaves you gawking in awe. Such a beloved sight to behold.

Likened to a Greek temple, the walls of the mansion are made of white marble with enormous Ionic columns lining its perimeter

Likened to a Greek temple, the walls of the mansion are made of white marble with enormous Ionic columns lining its perimeter. The roof has blue shingles and the edges of the doors and windows are framed in the same color. Berry bushes and flowers adorns the surroundings and ivies crawls over the walls. A fountain stands just in front of it, spraying shimmering water to a small pool.

To the left of the mansion is a lake, surrounded by gorgeous shrubberies and cattails. A waterfall gushes at the farther back and there is a bridge above it, forming an arch as an entrance to the sea.

To the right of the mansion is a garden. Arches of roses welcomes its beholder. It has mazes of hedges and flowery bushes as well as patches of vegetables. An orchard of fruits also stands in the center of the maze, creating a colorful labyrinth of greens and pops of color.

Not knowing what to say, you let the sight sink in, allowing your eye to feast. After a short moment of being speechless, words finally left your mouth.

"It– it's amazing. I mean, what the fuck!" you say, squinting your eyes and blinking.

"Language dear, but yes. It is truly a sight to behold. When I was your age, I received this house from your grandma and I was utterly shocked. Until now, it leaves me hanging in awe," your aunt answers.

"I can't wait to see the inside," you mutter.

"It's just as beautiful is what I'm saying," your Auntie replies walking towards the porch. With a snap of a hand, the Lamborghini appears inside, parking itself in a concrete-laid area near the gates.

Following your aunt, you carry your luggage and head towards the mansion.

==========>•o•<==========

Just as your aunt has mentioned, the interior of the house is as beautiful and huge as the outside. And, saying that is an understatement because the mansion is just to a whole other level.

Clad in white and gold, the inside gives a royal, classy feel. Sconces in a shape of a fleur are on the wall, emitting an ambient lighting. An iridescent chandelier hangs from the ceiling, creating a beautiful glow.

Underneath the chandelier are two staircases leading to the second floor that divide to a maze of hallways. Separating the two stairs is an archway. On the other side of it are the kitchen and dining room.

There are two more arches on both sides, having hallways to more rooms. There is a living room to the left, just before the corridor and opposite it is a small study. Beautiful paintings and photos accentuate the walls.

"I thought my house was big. God is this huge!" you say in complete and utter awe. This is the house of your dreams.

"Not only that dear. You have your own bedroom. Come, follow me," your aunt says, urging you to come follow her.

===========>•o•<===========

Your bedroom is located at the second floor of the house, near the farthest corner of the central hallway. Your Auntie takes a key from her pocket and hands it to you.

"Here's the key to your room. Rest for now and fix your things. Someone will fetch you in a bit," your aunt says before snapping her fingers and disappearing in black smoke.

You look at the black door in front of you. It is lined with the finest gold trim. In its center is a plaque made of polished onyx with your name 'Mae Eunji' written on it in gold. You look around at other doors and you see some names as well. You see a 'Kim' and a 'Park', but you can't seem to distinguish the names. Brushing it off, you insert the key and turn the knob.

===========>•o•<===========

Let's say that you like black and purple. You die for those colors. It reminds you of the galaxy and beautiful crystals. It's a known fact that purples are rare to see in nature, so witches associate it with magic.

Your room is exactly in those colors. There is a king-sized bed in black and purple sheets and cloth of sheer, black lace drape on each side to form a cute entrance. At the end of the bed is a black trunk for shoes and on each side of the bed is black side table.

There is a bay window in the right, overlooking the sea. With a purple cushion, it is such a relaxing place to snuggle in and see the scenic landscape.

Just to the right of a bay window is another black door. You head inside of it and you see your own private bathroom in purple marble and black tiles.

"What the– my own spa and shower! A silver and black toilet! I couldn't ask for more," you say in joy and ecstasy.

You leave the bathroom and to the other door opposite of it. As you push it open, you reveal a walk-in-closet with lines of dazzling outfits and accessories.

"Okay, I can't. That's so– ermmm!" you squeal in excitement. Electricity tingles in your body and you jump up and down.

Bouncing towards the bed, you lay in its soft sheets. You pull your phone from your pocket and dial your parents.

Ringgg.... Hello dear? Your mom picks up.

"Hey mom, you did not tell me we own a mansion," you say.