~ Eight ~

After lunch, you and Jimin decide to help Jin in washing the dishes. You and the boys ate a lot and that included using plenty of plates. And so, the sink is full of used plates for the three of you to clean up.

Speeding up the job using spells is an easy way to go. However, in fear of breaking plates or any accidents, you opt for the manual option.

Taking a sponge, you put a dollop of soap and you scrub the plates, one by one. Then, you pass the plates to Jimin who washes them with water. Jin then receives the washed plates and dries them on the racks. You do the same to the utensils, swapping tasks with each other. Now, you are the one placing them on the racks.

Much to your surprise, your aunt never has dishwashers in the house. Thus, the job is always traditionally done using sinks.

Ten minutes pass and the job is done. The next class will start at 2:00 and you have lots of time to spare. That's when Jimin decides to pull a prank on Jin.

As Jin starts cleaning out the sink, Jimin casts a spell where the tap water would spray all over Jin's face.

Face drenched and dripping in water, Jin angrily looks at the both of you. Not wanting the mad vampire after you who's innocent, you point your thumb to Jimin who's chuckling away.

Jin approaches Jimin, the latter backing away while still laughing. Jin then raises his hands and conjures rose petals from the air. As he sees the rose petals, Jimin's eyes grow wide.

"Hyung, not the roses," Jimin pleads.

"You deserve the roses," Jin says. He blows the petals to Jimin's face which then burst into a cloud of black smoke.

The black smoke lunges on Jimin's face and he runs around the kitchen with a shadow on his face.

"Take this off my beautiful face," he screams while jumping up and down. This causes you and Jin to laugh.

"Don't worry about him. It disappears after a minute or two," Jin whispers as you boisterously laugh at the poor man screaming in your midst.

==========>•o•<===========

Later that afternoon, you and the boys gather in front of the staircases, waiting for your aunt and Jinsoo to arrive.

Apparently, after the dishwashing incident, Jin and Namjoon were called to your Auntie's office to talk about the change of plans.

Now, you are waiting for them to announce it to the rest of the boys.

After a few minutes, your aunt and Jinsoo comes and heads down the staircases.

"Good afternoon everyone," your aunt greets.

"Good afternoon Miss Cate. Good afternoon Mister Jinsoo," you all reply in unison.

"Why do you have luggages, Miss Cate?" Jungkook asks innocently as the two reach the ground floor.

"We have important news for you. Jinsoo and I are heading back to our kingdom for a very important meeting," your aunt replies.

"How about our classes?" Yoongi questions.

Your aunt gestures for you, Namjoon, and Jin to come forward and the three of you follow.

"Eunji, Jin and Namjoon will be the ones to teach you. Eunji will be accompanied by Jin on spells and by Namjoon on combat. Please listen to them while we're not here," your aunt says.

'Sure' and 'okay' echo in the air as the rest of the boys agree. A smile appears on your aunt and Jinsoo's face.

"We trust you not to trash the place while we're not here. Use time wisely," Jinsoo says.

The boys scurry over to bid their farwells to their teachers. Your aunt pulls you from them before exiting the house.

"Eunji, you can do it. I am very certain that you will be able to pull through," she mutters encouragement to you. "You may experience visions or hear voices while teaching. Do not take those for granted. Tell the other boys what you hear or see, okay."

"Yes, Auntie," you answer. She ruffles your hair and kisses your forehead.

"Thank you Sweetie. I know I can trust you," she says before opening the doors with her fiancé.

You and the boys wave goodbye to the couple as they enter the black Lamborghini.

As the car disappears into the distance, you turn toward the boys with an expecting look.

"When do we start?" you ask them, hands open wide.

"Why don't we start now?" Tae says excitedly.

"Yes, I agree. We have lots of time in our hands," Hobi adds.

The other boys nod, seeming to be in agreement.

"Then it's decided. We'll start now," you say, clapping your hands.

==========>•o•<===========

"Where do you usually study spells?" you ask Namjoon who stands beside you as all of you walk outside.

"We usually learn spells in the courtyard but there are instances where we study in the library," he replies.

You nod in understanding. "Okay," you say. You take a look at the curriculum that your aunt gave you.

"Eight spells to learn and using them in combat. That seems easy to me," you say as you read the list.

"Let me see," Namjoon says politely. You give the list to him and he checks.

"It does. But let's not jinx ourselves," he adds.

You grin. "Yeah, let's just hope for the best," you reply.

You all arrive at the courtyard, looking the same as it did this morning.

You expected something different but it seems like it's just a normal learning situation.

"Okay, so let's start everyone. Jin, may you accompany me in front," you say, urging for everyone to prepare.

Jin walks to you and stands at your side. You lean to him and you whisper, "What do you before you start?"

"We sit on the magic circle and mentally prepare ourselves. We free our minds from worries so that magic can flow better," he answers.

Taking that to mind, you face the rest of the boys. "Okay everyone, let us sit down and free ourselves from thoughts. Allow positive energy to flow," you say, softly.

"Yes, just like that," Jin tells you. You nod at him and you look back. You head towards the circle at the center of the field and the boys follow.

"We will begin now," you say, doing the same as the rest of the boys.

As you shut your eyes and free your mind, you feel a tingling inside you. Your magic charge is continuing to increase. Images of runes and symbols flow into your mind.

You can hear different voices in your head, all in different languages. Whispers, hymns, chants– they all echo in your ear.

Finally, you find yourself in tranquility, your magical charge has now been filled.