Memory

Integra start wake up smell something at kitchen said " that cake I smell ? " her stand up walk to kitchen look at Linda.

walk towards her said " excuse me miss" Linda look at integra start growl said " who are you where my miss look I don't know who are you I don't know where you from i want to know how you come in my miss mansion " her pull out gun point at integra

walk towards her said " excuse me miss" Linda look at integra start growl said " who are you where my miss look I don't know who are you I don't know where you from i want to know how you come in my miss mansion " her pull out gun point at integra. Integra smile said " you must be princess chief miss Linda nice to meet you your miss she safe I met her forest we spent at night " Linda look at her put her gun down said " oh well I'm not know that my apologies " princess walk in to kitchen said " miss Linda um meet our guest her name miss integra um sorry forgot tell you I'm sorry" Linda giggles said " don't worry miss your breakfast ready and your schedule too I guess I fix breakfast for her wait why a coffin in here " princess rub her head said " well three people miss integra she human two people she with her well " Linda scream said " wait she a human two people are and they know your secrets too !" Princess shaking her head yes said " yes she know my secrets at night time my wings pop out of fear and yes two people are vampires I'm sorry miss Linda " integra look at Linda said " you have problem with it " Linda growl said " yea I have two problems one you try steal my miss  I will bring my soldier hurt you and your two vampire too two don't talk back to me got it " integra giggles said " well tough person and young too I guess you need relax your manners you trying hurt me I bring someone hurt you" Linda growing more grab integra arm said " really I will broke your arm and!  " princess push them back said " Linda relax go to forest and train with soldier please " Linda bows said " yes miss " her glare at integra walk to forest . princess look at integra said " are you alright miss integra " integra smile at her said " yes your chief really overprotective on you " princess smile back said " yes but she very nice you have to get to know her . you want pancakes miss integra? "  integra said " of course can i ask something your a princess why you doing nice thing " princess start making pancakes said " well I love helping to other my mother and father help human like you and mm " her hold her head and fall one knee integra stand up ran to her said " what wrong are you ok " Princess look at her said " y y y yes I'm be fine I I I " her  faints integra sits her up said " princess princess wake up "
( Flashback)

Dark - her giggles and smile said "hello sir who are you who it's boy why he wear eyepatch and why you in my parents forest  "

??? - he pat her head and smile said " madam why you at forest too it's dangerous for you where your parents "

Dark - her smile said " at mansion they told me pick some berry my mother making blueberry pie for me "her giggles

???- he said " be careful madam " he smile gave her his hat  he said " for you madam " he follow with boy

Dark - her smile said " thank you sir be careful too "

Integra scream at her said " princess wake up please !"princess wake up said " yes ow my head " integra said " are you sure  you just faint it " princess look at her said " yes I just saw someone I was little ow my head " integra give her ice pack said " maybe just your remember what did you see ? " princess still  look at her said " um black and white suit he look like a butler and that boy he wear a eyepatch just like you " integra thinking said " princess can you show me where victoria at I know you want show us your village " princess smile at her said " I understand please eat i wait three you outside "  integra smile at her said " thank you I wake them up" princess walk outside. Integra walk to her room said " wake up seras we have big day and where your master" seras wake up start sits up said " I'm don't know he still his coffin " Integra look at her said  " no hurry it up " princess look around and look  up at Alucard said " h h hello Alucard good morning umm wait your vampire you burn up umm ! " Alucard smile and giggles said " I'm be fine princess " princess smile back said " I'm made blood soup for breakfast I'm be back I'm promise I'm will scream for help " her walk to forest . Alucard look at her walk to kitchen integra walk back and look at him said " Alucard there you are wait where princess " Alucard said " her in forest master she will be back" integra smile said " oh good mm blood soup again I guess for you too "her take small bite pancake. seras look at soup said " I guess i will try it her blood " her sip soup look surprise said " wow soup she made so good " integra hear scream noise said " princess!! you too find her bring her back " Alucard said " yes master " he ran to forest start look around seras follow him.