Grateful

( Night )
Katie pull out sword and look at dummies heinkel walk to her said " Mrs Katie I have gift for you " Katie look at her Ren look at vase said " it's that " Katie grab vase said " don't touch that brother " her look at vase look shock said " it's that father Anderson but how his ash in here " Ren grab jar see blue soul floating said " sister " Katie look at jar as well said " that be his soul " heinkel grab note " Katie look at note said " dear iscariot organization sorry your lost but only you bring them to princess " Ren see coffin start walk and open it yell said " s sister!" Katie run to him look at coffin look shock and breathe slowly heinkel said " you too tell her now " they start run heinkel look at coffin .

( Morning)
Minna walk outside said " ready to go father" her look down major walk to her ciel start walk look at them said " wait " he run to them said " where you going " minna look at him and smile little bit start walk to blimp ciel look at her said " don't go " Stephanie pet his head said " don't worry we be back " Katherine look at him and smile at him start walk ciel look at them Sebastian walk to ciel look at them as well integra walk to princess room sit down on her bed said " princess " her remove blankets and start blushes said " p princess" princess wake up slowly look at her said " y yes what wrong why you blushes " integra still blushing said " check mirror " princess tilt her head said " oh ok " her stand up slowly start walk out to room look at ciel said " good morning sir ciel " ciel look at her in shock said " p princess what happened to you " princess still looking at him said " what do you mean " her walk to mirror look shock said " ummm " .

Her start scream loudly yell said " not again ahhh ! " her look at them slowly said " sorry about my form it's normal for me " ciel still look shock said " so your form turn you a guy " princess nods said " y yes I know it's weird " Cecilia walk t...

Her start scream loudly yell said " not again ahhh ! " her look at them slowly said " sorry about my form it's normal for me " ciel still look shock said " so your form turn you a guy " princess nods said " y yes I know it's weird " Cecilia walk to them said " good morning everyone " her look at princess and blushes said " d dark it's that you " princess nods and blushes said " um can you give me some clothes please Cecila " Cecilia still blushing start walk princess touch her horn and blushes said " it's not good day for me " her look around said " where minna " ciel look at her said " she left not say goodbye but she will be back " integra walk to her said " but we need to talk you and Stella you too make deal with miss major " princess look down said " we did please sit " integra and ciel start sit down princess still looking down said " Stella come to me " her right eyes change white Stella look at them and grin said " well well why you summon me " integra look at her said " you too make deal miss major tell us  " Stella look at them said "  ah why we tell you " princess look down said " Stella they have to know everything " Stella make fist right hand yell said " no we not tell them you promise! " ciel look at princess said " you promise her did you " princess look down said " yes I did but minna didn't did nothing you see she told us kill him he did to her we see everything her past he did I know it for beginning " Stella grin more said "mhm that jerk abuse her and well " integra make fist said " well what " princess tears drip left eye said " he rape her we tell you everything long time before I met her major met my parents they work with him I stay with my grandpa my parents work with major even my parents gone major and his kids work together his son name Thomas I hate him he was mean to me and her sister but I was gone start change "